This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

The Natural Array

TheLoracular
Sage

The Natural Array

Post by TheLoracular »

So the natural array (sometimes mistakenly called the Gra Tree of Life -- the actual Gra tree is a different glyph) is shown by this name in Aryeh Kaplan's book on the Sepher Yetzirah but seen practically nowhere else. It is what I use for my forum icon. I am pretty certain it is meant to represent the macrocosm/microcosm in an ideal and "unbroken" form: it is what the universe would look like after tikkune has been achieved. The Abyss of Da'ath is gone and creation in its four worlds is suddenly mandala-like symmetrical.

I get a lot of personal joy and inspiration from looking at it and seeing not "what is" but what "could be". And I've done some very, very interesting tarot pathworking with it.

Does anyone have thoughts or experiences of their own with the Natural Array?
Tarot is a great and sacred arcanum- its abuse is an obscenity in the inner and a folly in the outer. It is intended for quite other purposes than to determine when the tall dark man will meet the fair rich widow.”
― Jack Parsons

Return to “Kabbbalah, Qabalah”