This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

The 7 Princes of Hell

The Cult of Mithras, Zoroastrianism, The Etruscans, The Mystery Cults, The Greek and Roman Gods, The Druids,...We look at these worlds and consider their influence.
AdamOday74
Seeker

The 7 Princes of Hell

Post by AdamOday74 »

There is a fear of these demons, which I myself had for a long time, I was brought up Mormon and as you can imagine I was terrified of anything even slightly mystical or anything classed as Pagan or Esoteric until my Grandma started to teach me. Now what I learnt is that heaven and hell are not all that is seemed, first of all the so called God could not be who He said He was as God does not make mistakes and He made many. I mean just look at the evidence He really screwed up a LOT of times. All seeing yet let Cain kill Abel and then had to ask where Abel was!!!! That was just the start.

My Grandma encouraged me to search many paths, I went from Hare Krishna to Satanists and all in between but could never find a path that suited. Then my Grandma died and I went way off the trail for about 15 years losing myself in drugs and debauchery and not caring if I lived or died. Then a doctor told me i had 12 months at most to live if I carried on the way I was going and I thought so what. But something inside me told me I had to live, I had a purpose, there was something I was meant to do. So I just stopped, against my doctors advice, all the drugs and alcohol,

I prayed to the Great Mother, my Grandma's Deity before I did it, I remembered the formula for praying to her and figured it couldn't hurt. I was taking more drugs than 7 addicts who were bad on it, I was spending over £300 a day and I just stopped and had ZERO withdrawal symptoms and when I went back to the doctors 12 months later I had 98% liver function and a perfect kidney function. The doctor said He couldn't explain it.

Zoom forward 10 years and I started thinking about spirituality again, and a Demon came to me, He said His name was Asmodeus and I recognised that name from my Mormon days and knew it was bad. He said I needed to listen to Him, I say I knew Him and wanted nothing to do with Him. Just to explain things I have seen things ever since I was 14 and for a long time, because of the church and the system, had thought it was mental illness or evil influences. But Asmodeus, unlike the other "Visions" I had wouldn't go away and kept showing my my Grandma burning telling me only I could save her. This didn't endear me to Him at all but in the end I said I would do anything He wanted if He stopped torturing her. Immediately she stopped burning and smiled saying the vision was her idea to see if I would sacrifice myself for another. Thats when my lessons started.

Every night I went to sleep, in the dream world, 20 to 30 years passed and I learn all kinds of things, unlike dreams I didn't lose anything I learnt when I woke up and the stuff I was learning actually worked. Asmodeus stayed with me all the time, guiding me and telling me off when I did anything wrong and advising me on how to put it right. After a few weeks he started telling me about the 7 Princes of Hell, again I thought I new all about them and had visions of being possessed and ending up like the girl in the exorcism, but as He explained things I saw everything He was saying fitted in with everything my Grandma had taught me and the only difference was she had used the 7 Chakras to explain it all.

I have been told, because of the planetary alignment in December this year, 2021 to 2521 is a time of awakening, and the 7 Princes are coming back to reveal the truth, to take away fear and to basically open us to the 9 Dimensions. I am at the moment writing a series of books on this, one of the most exciting things is Tarot and how it can be used for so much more than Divination. There is nothing, when used with other techniques that Tarot cannot do. It is not the most powerful tool in the box by any means but it is where we all need to start as it is our connection with the Beings of the 9 Dimensions.

Now a lot of you will dismiss this as the ramblings of a mentally ill man, hell I did for years, but think about it, 500 years ago we were the demons, we were the evil ones and we were the spawn of hell, because people couldn't open up to the wonder around them, they were locked in fear and terror, the things Asmodeus has taught me are not just for the elite, He says anyone and everyone will have the chance to learn them and utilise them. We are the Fallen Angels, and the Great Mother is the Supreme Being. Think about it, no man has given birth to anything ever, only women, so the Supreme Being has to be female.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: The 7 Princes of Hell

Post by Joan Marie »

🙂

That's a lot!

Thanks for sharing this. I know it won't be everybody's cup o' tea, but I think some will find it very interesting.

I wonder if you are familiar with the writings of Lon Milo DuQuette? I'm thinking specifically of his book My Life with the Spirits although he has written several of similar topics, that is one I read.

In it he tells the story of invoking a "demon" and how that demon has stayed by his side all his life helping him. He also has thoughts on what/who the demon truly is.

I did an interview with him for this forum, unfortunately it was before I had read that particular book. You can see the interview here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2153
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
TheLoracular
Sage

Re: The 7 Princes of Hell

Post by TheLoracular »

Joan Marie wrote: 22 Dec 2020, 12:26 🙂

That's a lot!

Thanks for sharing this. I know it won't be everybody's cup o' tea, but I think some will find it very interesting.

I wonder if you are familiar with the writings of Lon Milo DuQuette? I'm thinking specifically of his book My Life with the Spirits although he has written several of similar topics, that is one I read.

In it he tells the story of invoking a "demon" and how that demon has stayed by his side all his life helping him. He also has thoughts on what/who the demon truly is.

I did an interview with him for this forum, unfortunately it was before I had read that particular book. You can see the interview here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2153
I likewise found it interesting! I try and keep an open mind, AdamOday74. Thank you for sharing. Christian mysticism is actually a huge part of Western occultism and some of the most famous names associated with esoteric tarot were Christian mystics.

That is a wonderful interview. It only increases the MAD RESPECT I have for the man. Lon Milo DeQuette is probably my very favorite occult author because he is humble, funny, and brilliant.
Tarot is a great and sacred arcanum- its abuse is an obscenity in the inner and a folly in the outer. It is intended for quite other purposes than to determine when the tall dark man will meet the fair rich widow.”
― Jack Parsons

Return to “Mythology, Gods & Goddesses, Ancient Cults & Occultists”