This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

China printers

If you are a deck creator, writer, printer, professional reader, shop owner, or just want to learn more about the business side of Tarot, this is the place for you to discuss the issues, ideas, and innovations of the Tarot Biz.
RDS
Seeker

China printers

Post by RDS »

Hello, not posted much but trying to find a good printer for self publishing a Tarot deck. As anyone here used Alibaba in china, their site looks interesting with many self-published decks on their site. I've used MPC and thegamecrafter so i was looking for something different. Thanks
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: China printers

Post by Joan Marie »

RDS wrote: 19 Jan 2021, 21:01 Hello, not posted much but trying to find a good printer for self publishing a Tarot deck.
There are several good printers in China.

Most of them have minimum orders of 1000 decks, but a few will do 500.

If you are ready for that, I can recommend my printer, XM Shenzen Printing.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
RDS
Seeker

Post by RDS »

Hi Joan, thanks for the reply

I was really looking more for a POD service so if anyone wanted a copy of my deck they could buy one. If they can provide that type of service then i would be interested. Thanks
Cynthylee
Seeker

Post by Cynthylee »

I have worked with WJPC before and I was impressed with their service attitude.
https://wjplayingcard.com/custom-tarot-cards/
Juperkocom
Seeker

Post by Juperkocom »

On this website https://www.makeplayingcards.com/ you can print just one deck or as many as you want. More you order less you pay. For me, the advantage is that I can only order one piece
Discover the wisdom within. Explore free online readings and divinations at Juperko.com - Tarot, Numerology, I Ching, and more. Embrace guidance and insight on your journey of self-discovery.

Return to “The Business of Tarot”