This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Companies That Will Print Your Cards

If you are a deck creator, writer, printer, professional reader, shop owner, or just want to learn more about the business side of Tarot, this is the place for you to discuss the issues, ideas, and innovations of the Tarot Biz.
Dr.Dunbar
Seer

Companies That Will Print Your Cards

Post by Dr.Dunbar »

Hi folks. Sorry in advance if this has been asked already, but I am thinking of creating my own tarot deck and was wondering if anyone who might have done this before can advise me on which companies to use for printing, distibuting, etc. I know lots of people seem to be selling their decks on Etsy, which is fine. Any info on that would help too. Again, I'm just starting out with this, so any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :D
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Companies That Will Print Your Cards

Post by Joan Marie »

Hi- I moved this to our section on the Indie Tarot Biz, Production and distribution topics.

I think there are some threads here already that might help you a lot.

There are a few things to think about when choosing a printing company. Probably the first thing is how many decks would you like to print. The answer to that question will narrow down your options a lot.
But take a look in this section (the Indie Tarot Biz)and see if you find some helpful info to get started.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
reall
Sage

Post by reall »

just finished my blog: Complete Guide for Artist How to Create Print & Publish Your Tarot or Oracle deck:
http://creativenlight.blogspot.com/2020 ... reate.html
check it out & let me know how you like?:)

All Best!
reall/Irena
Cynthylee
Seeker

Post by Cynthylee »

You can refer to this article, which has advice on how to make tarot cards and choose the right printer:
design your own tarot deck

Return to “The Business of Tarot”