This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

NEW: Spontaneous Reading Circles!

🌀 Have an idea for a group reading activity? Bring it here!
Your group - your rules!
Forum rules
Your Circle- Your Rules!

To start a reading circle, just open a thread and explain the kind of activity you wish to host.

It's a good idea to set a time limit indicating when the activity ends.

This is a pretty free-form "format" so use it to develop your skills and try out some things.

PM me (Joan Marie) if you have any questions or need any assistance.

See the top post for some more details.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

NEW: Spontaneous Reading Circles!

Post by Joan Marie »

Welcome to Spontaneous Reading Circles!

In the past we did reading circles monthly with someone designated to lead it, a sign-up phase and then partners assigned.

It’s time to loosen up that formula and open up the possibilities.

You are invited to use this space to start your own Reading Circle whenever and however you wish.

All you need to do is start a thread (with a good subject line to interest people) and explain the kind of reading circle/exercise/activity you’d like to try.

For example, a certain spread you want to use, or a technique you want to practice. It could be a hypothetical question from an imaginary querent you want people to read for. Maybe you’d like to do a traditional "round-robin" type of thing and take on each other’s questions. Or try something using a certain deck.

Whatever it is, just explain it and invite people to join in.

Any reading circle you start is your circle, your rules. Any support you need, just ask me. When you’re done, just say so and I’ll close the thread and you can start another if you like.

Tip: It’s a good idea to set a limit for how long the group will stay open- you can always extend it (or shorten it later) if you want to.

To participate in a group, just respond in the thread and ask the person who started it how to join in, what you need to do.

This is a new idea and I’m sure there will be some bumps along the way, but so what, right?
This is all in fun and for learning and working together, trying new things with Tarot (and Oracle and Lenormand!)

***Important tip: Use the « subscribe «  feature to not miss anything in your thread. Click the little wrench icon at the bottom of your thread and select « subscribe » - you’ll receive a notification whenever someone contributes.
Have fun and don’t be afraid to try anything!!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot đź’š

Return to “Spontaneous Reading Circles”