This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

The world as advice or He is afraid of being in a committed relationship

❤️ What are they thinking? What are their intentions? Is it over? Will they call? Should I text back?
All your love and relationship questions can be asked and studied right here!
Forum rules
Forum Description: ❤️ All your Love questions in one place! ❤️

In this forum you can post readings you have done regarding love and relationship questions.These can be readings you've done for yourself or for someone else (respecting privacy of course)

**please note: this is not a space to request free readings. It is for getting feedback on your work.

All decks, all spreads and all styles and techniques can be shared here. Whenever possible, please post photos of the spread to help us understand better how you conducted your reading.

***IMPORTANT: Please do not just post a spread and ask for others to do the reading for you. This space is to get feedback on an actual reading you have completed. Provide as much detail as possible, the question, the deck you used and the positions of the cards, and your FULL INTERPRETATION of it. Please read Protocol for more information.

AND REMEMBER: If someone responds with feedback and helps you with your reading, it is only polite to acknowledge it and return feedback. It is this back-and-forth that makes this forum work. Thank you so much now enjoy! ❤️
Olui
Seeker

The world as advice or He is afraid of being in a committed relationship

Post by Olui »

Hallo,

at the moment, I am in a difficult situation. I am seeing a man for long time now. He said he has feelings for me but can’t be in a committed relationship and I should give him time. That was a few months ago. We had an honest talk recently and he said he is not ready. I told him that’s ok, if he needs more time or needs to experience more things but I am not happy with this situation anymore and I need to focus on myself then. I have distanced myself already which led to this conversation.

I am not sure what to do next. I did a reading with Rider Waite tarot with this questions.

What is it about: 5 of wands
What to do: the world
What not to do: death
Outcome: Page of wands clarified by 10 of cups

With 5 of wands it seems like we are a in a competition, either something more committed (what I want) or things stay as they are (what he wants). I don’t know what to think about the world as advice. My first thought was, accept it as it is, you did everything you can. With death as what not to do I would say I should not cut all the ties we have with each other. With page of wands I think he will come to me with an offer which may lead to a Happy End?

Maybe that’s too optimistic. I am not sure about the world as advice. This could also mean to move forward but maybe without telling him?

I would be happy if someone can also comment on my reading.

Thank you!
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: The world as advice or He is afraid of being in a committed relationship

Post by Charlie Brown »

It's very much telling you that you need to move on and start a new chapter in your life. Begin a new cycle, don't stagnate and rot. The page is also a fresh, newish, young figure. He puts his will out there, being a wand this also relates sexually. Honestly, "what's this about" doesn't really matter since the 'what to do' is so clear. Go out and enjoy life if you want to find your rainbow.
I believe in Crystal Light.

Return to “Love and Relationship Readings”