This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

if ex did witchcraft on me?

❤️ What are they thinking? What are their intentions? Is it over? Will they call? Should I text back?
All your love and relationship questions can be asked and studied right here!
Forum rules
Forum Description: ❤️ All your Love questions in one place! ❤️

In this forum you can post readings you have done regarding love and relationship questions.These can be readings you've done for yourself or for someone else (respecting privacy of course)

**please note: this is not a space to request free readings. It is for getting feedback on your work.

All decks, all spreads and all styles and techniques can be shared here. Whenever possible, please post photos of the spread to help us understand better how you conducted your reading.

***IMPORTANT: Please do not just post a spread and ask for others to do the reading for you. This space is to get feedback on an actual reading you have completed. Provide as much detail as possible, the question, the deck you used and the positions of the cards, and your FULL INTERPRETATION of it. Please read Protocol for more information.

AND REMEMBER: If someone responds with feedback and helps you with your reading, it is only polite to acknowledge it and return feedback. It is this back-and-forth that makes this forum work. Thank you so much now enjoy! ❤️
soft_petals*
Seeker

if ex did witchcraft on me?

Post by soft_petals* »

hi I did myself a reading asking if my ex did something on me like witchcraft or spell?

this is the spread;

ten of pentacles, 8 of cups, and page of swords.

to my meaning is saying NO because I don't see the devil or magician or high priestess or 7 of swords.

I will like to know anyone's opinion, do you see what I see???

I used The Rider Tarot Deck
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: if ex did witchcraft on me?

Post by Charlie Brown »

I don't think so, but, looking at these cards, they may have been trying to get you pregnant and lost interest when it wasn't. Or figured out you didn't want kids or that you did want kids or something like that. That's just whatever though. Don't put stock.
I believe in Crystal Light.
soft_petals*
Seeker

Re: if ex did witchcraft on me?

Post by soft_petals* »

Thank you so much!!! I honestly by showing the cards didn't show anything related to love spells or any witchcraft onto me. I just need it a second opinion! Thank you

Return to “Love and Relationship Readings”