This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Hurting and need clarity

❤️ What are they thinking? What are their intentions? Is it over? Will they call? Should I text back?
All your love and relationship questions can be asked and studied right here!
Forum rules
Forum Description: ❤️ All your Love questions in one place! ❤️

In this forum you can post readings you have done regarding love and relationship questions.These can be readings you've done for yourself or for someone else (respecting privacy of course)

**please note: this is not a space to request free readings. It is for getting feedback on your work.

All decks, all spreads and all styles and techniques can be shared here. Whenever possible, please post photos of the spread to help us understand better how you conducted your reading.

***IMPORTANT: Please do not just post a spread and ask for others to do the reading for you. This space is to get feedback on an actual reading you have completed. Provide as much detail as possible, the question, the deck you used and the positions of the cards, and your FULL INTERPRETATION of it. Please read Protocol for more information.

AND REMEMBER: If someone responds with feedback and helps you with your reading, it is only polite to acknowledge it and return feedback. It is this back-and-forth that makes this forum work. Thank you so much now enjoy! ❤️
purlbeetle
Seeker

Hurting and need clarity

Post by purlbeetle »

Hello all. I’m very new to the site and new to tarot readings but I feel slightly confident in my abilities to ask and receive answers from my deck. I’ve done some research as well but I’d like some feedback on a general relationship spread I did on Wednesday, ended up with a very sudden breakup on Sunday (he broke up with me). I always had a gut feeling he didn’t feel the same as me and near the end, that he carried a torch for the last girl he was with. I think the cards were telling me that my fear is confirmed. I didn’t think much of him with his last ex until after the spread and shock of breaking up yesterday.

General love reading on Wednesday (when I felt things were fine between us but felt he wasn’t meeting me emotionally) was: My position: 9 of swords, for him: reversed page of wands (reversed), connection card: 5 of pentacles, strengths: the sun, weaknesses: knight of swords (reversed), outcome: the tower (reversed). I will post a picture.

Sunday (following the shock of the break up), I asked the cards for a yes/no answer, if he would regret the decision of breaking up and got two of swords (I’d assume this is a “no”) then for clarities asked if the breakup was from him cheating with his ex and got high priestess reversed (assuming this is more of a yes and other women is the high priestess he pines for).

Past present future reading was - all cards reversed, hanged man, judgement, then 2 of cups

Edited to add: my interpretation is, he is very much the reversed page of wands (immature, superficial, lazy) and his ambivalence towards me that I felt is confirmed by the spread. I think he was also deceptive in his feelings for me and his ex.

What are your thoughts on it all?
Attachments
Wednesday’s general love spread
Wednesday’s general love spread
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: Hurting and need clarity

Post by Charlie Brown »

I think it can be very hard to read for yourself when you aren't emotionally disconnected from the question. You said that you had already had a feeling that things were heading south quickly so, really, it isn't clear that you needed the cards.

That being said, beyond micro-interpreting every single card, the fact that both of the court cards were reversed was a big red flag. Page of Wands reversed = that his energy isn't flowing into this relationship and Knight of swords reversed say that the relationship isn't going anywhere.
I believe in Crystal Light.
purlbeetle
Seeker

Post by purlbeetle »

Charlie Brown wrote: 07 Feb 2022, 22:46 I think it can be very hard to read for yourself when you aren't emotionally disconnected from the question. You said that you had already had a feeling that things were heading south quickly so, really, it isn't clear that you needed the cards.

That being said, beyond micro-interpreting every single card, the fact that both of the court cards were reversed was a big red flag. Page of Wands reversed = that his energy isn't flowing into this relationship and Knight of swords reversed say that the relationship isn't going anywhere.
This is very interesting. I didn’t realize it’s important to be emotionally disconnected from the question but I will look more into that. Thank you for helping me with it all. Helps me learn more :)
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Well the issue, as I see it, is that when one is too emotional regarding the subject of the reading it's very hard to look at what the cards are telling you vs. what you want to see and hear.
I believe in Crystal Light.
purlbeetle
Seeker

Post by purlbeetle »

Charlie Brown wrote: 08 Feb 2022, 01:35 Well the issue, as I see it, is that when one is too emotional regarding the subject of the reading it's very hard to look at what the cards are telling you vs. what you want to see and hear.
That makes a lot of sense. I will wait some time before doing another reading on this subject. I appreciate the help, I love to learn and this is definitely my next subject that I will be going down rabbit holes with haha!
Leah
Seer

Post by Leah »

purlbeetle wrote: 07 Feb 2022, 21:13
My position: 9 of swords, for him: page of wands (reversed), connection card: 5 of pentacles, strengths: the sun, weaknesses: knight of swords (reversed), outcome: the tower (reversed).

Sunday (following the shock of the break up), I asked the cards for a yes/no answer, if he would regret the decision of breaking up and got two of swords (I’d assume this is a “no”)

Asked if the breakup was from him cheating with his ex and got high priestess reversed

Past present future reading was - all cards reversed, hanged man, judgement, then 2 of cups
9S is the nightmare card, nervous anxiety and tension up ahead over the surprise split.
Page W rv suggests he is indecisive, independable and hasty. Also an indicator of bad news.
5P indicates a change of circumstance for the worse is up ahead ie the split.
Sun suggests the ability to overcome and move on from the situation by setting new goals and ambitions.
knight S rv indicates a reckless and rash person with no mental discipline who is riding to ruin, it also indicates making a quick getaway.
Tower rv indicates a shock and at worst trauma in this case news of the split.

With regard regret over his decision 2S indicates a stalemate between you or that he is unwilling to face the situation, alternatively he was presented with a situation in the 2 swords where there was a fork in the road and a choice or decision had to be made, it does not suggest regret.

High priestess indicates he was unhappy in the relationship because he was dreaming of a past lover, fantasizing about someone he can't have and such reveries distort ones appreciation of reality. Alternatively it may point at you being involved with this man whom you placed on a pedestal in your imagination when in fact there was no real relationship at all. It may read both ways.

Hanged man rv indicates one or both of you were unwilling or unable to make neccesary sacrifice to make the relationship work, it also suggests a sacrifice has been called in (the end of the relationship) but you are struggling to let go. Judgement rv is a negative decision and appraisal of the relationship on looking back and 2C rv indicates the end of a relaitonship and possible betrayal of trust.

Return to “Love and Relationship Readings”