This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

SEX LIFE READINGS!

❤️ What are they thinking? What are their intentions? Is it over? Will they call? Should I text back?
All your love and relationship questions can be asked and studied right here!
Forum rules
Forum Description: ❤️ All your Love questions in one place! ❤️

In this forum you can post readings you have done regarding love and relationship questions.These can be readings you've done for yourself or for someone else (respecting privacy of course)

**please note: this is not a space to request free readings. It is for getting feedback on your work.

All decks, all spreads and all styles and techniques can be shared here. Whenever possible, please post photos of the spread to help us understand better how you conducted your reading.

***IMPORTANT: Please do not just post a spread and ask for others to do the reading for you. This space is to get feedback on an actual reading you have completed. Provide as much detail as possible, the question, the deck you used and the positions of the cards, and your FULL INTERPRETATION of it. Please read Protocol for more information.

AND REMEMBER: If someone responds with feedback and helps you with your reading, it is only polite to acknowledge it and return feedback. It is this back-and-forth that makes this forum work. Thank you so much now enjoy! ❤️
TarotNewbie
Seer

SEX LIFE READINGS!

Post by TarotNewbie »

I asked my deck, "What will my sex life be like with my future husband?" I used the Labryinthos Online One-Card pull. https://labyrinthos.co/pages/one-card-tarot

Got Ten of Pentacles the first time on one day, then The Lovers the second time on another day. Both were upright.
For the X of Pentacles, I think they're saying sex life will be one that connects us together deeply as husband and wife, which builds a strong family legacy, possibly with many children.
Then with The Lovers, sex life will be full of love, enjoyable, with a lot of satisfaction.

I think that's good, right? But I'm a beginner, and I want to make sure I'm not missing anything. Anything else these cards could be saying?
merlina
Seer

Re: SEX LIFE READINGS!

Post by merlina »

Hi. You'll be able to give your man everything he needs. He's good at it too. It'll be rich and rewarding.However, keep in mind that major arcanum VI is not like no. XIV.
TarotNewbie
Seer

Post by TarotNewbie »

Sorry, @merlina, what did you mean by this? "keep in mind that major arcanum VI is not like no. XIV."
merlina
Seer

Post by merlina »

Hello. XIV (Rider-Waite) is considered to be a quite spiritual card and in case of love, nothing and no one will ever be able to come in between. Two become one, physically as well as mentally. Think of the song "True Love" (reciprocal nourishing). So, your SEX-life (VI "lovers") wil be rich (10 of pentacles,"having more than enough") and rewarding. Enjoy!
TarotNewbie
Seer

Post by TarotNewbie »

Thank you! I'm confused though because XIV is Temperance in Rider Waite...
merlina
Seer

Post by merlina »

Hi. A Tarot card has more than one meaning. For instance, when someone consumes too much alcohol, Temperance tells him to drink less. It is also a card that pertains to a dialogue (diplomacy). Major arcanum VI can mean: "choice","having to make a decision","being in doubt". I feel you are O.K.! For the 10 of cups is a good card and the VI/"six" has to do with "sex". It answered you question.What deck of The Labyrinthos did you use?
TarotNewbie
Seer

Post by TarotNewbie »

The Luminous Spirit Tarot!
merlina
Seer

Post by merlina »

Two healthy people and a mighty tree full of promise. Good!

Return to “Love and Relationship Readings”