This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

What does W feel towards me?

❤️ What are they thinking? What are their intentions? Is it over? Will they call? Should I text back?
All your love and relationship questions can be asked and studied right here!
Forum rules
Forum Description: ❤️ All your Love questions in one place! ❤️

In this forum you can post readings you have done regarding love and relationship questions.These can be readings you've done for yourself or for someone else (respecting privacy of course)

**please note: this is not a space to request free readings. It is for getting feedback on your work.

All decks, all spreads and all styles and techniques can be shared here. Whenever possible, please post photos of the spread to help us understand better how you conducted your reading.

***IMPORTANT: Please do not just post a spread and ask for others to do the reading for you. This space is to get feedback on an actual reading you have completed. Provide as much detail as possible, the question, the deck you used and the positions of the cards, and your FULL INTERPRETATION of it. Please read Protocol for more information.

AND REMEMBER: If someone responds with feedback and helps you with your reading, it is only polite to acknowledge it and return feedback. It is this back-and-forth that makes this forum work. Thank you so much now enjoy! ❤️
pjane92
Seer

What does W feel towards me?

Post by pjane92 »

Hello.
I asked what does W feel towards me. We have not spoken in more than a year due to a conflict, and I don't think we'll ever reunite again. Interesting fact, I had received a friend request from his brother on Facebook (request that I lated deleted).

1- King of Wands
2- The World (Rx)

He still feels some kind of physical/sexual attraction towards me (King of Wands) but there is unfinished business and whenever he thinks of that unfinished business, he feels the weight of the world on his shoulders, like obstacles that he won't be able to overcome in his link with me (Rx)
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: What does W feel towards me?

Post by Joan Marie »

Hi @pjane92 !

A lot of people use tarot to try to guess what is in someone else's head. And that can be fun to do, but there really isn't anyway to know if you're right is there? At best it's just a guess, a projection, or wishful thinking that guides those interpretations of other people's feeling and thoughts.

What is generally considered to be a better use of the cards is to try and sort out what's in your own head. That's actually pretty challenging too and well worth the effort.

Maybe instead of asking what "W" is thinking (and frankly it's pretty impossible for any of us to comment on your reading, not knowing him or how you got to the conclusion you did from those 2 cards) maybe ask something about yourself.

For example. "Why am I so connected to this relationship still?" "What is keeping me from moving forward" or something along those lines.
Are you even sure how you feel toward W? (Those are just examples, I don't know exactly what question you may have.)

You might learn something really important if you approach the cards with questions like this.
Give it try and let us know and I'm sure we'll be able to offer some feedback.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
pjane92
Seer

Post by pjane92 »

Joan Marie wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 15:30 Hi @pjane92 !

A lot of people use tarot to try to guess what is in someone else's head. And that can be fun to do, but there really isn't anyway to know if you're right is there? At best it's just a guess, a projection, or wishful thinking that guides those interpretations of other people's feeling and thoughts.

What is generally considered to be a better use of the cards is to try and sort out what's in your own head. That's actually pretty challenging too and well worth the effort.

Maybe instead of asking what "W" is thinking (and frankly it's pretty impossible for any of us to comment on your reading, not knowing him or how you got to the conclusion you did from those 2 cards) maybe ask something about yourself.

For example. "Why am I so connected to this relationship still?" "What is keeping me from moving forward" or something along those lines.
Are you even sure how you feel toward W? (Those are just examples, I don't know exactly what question you may have.)

You might learn something really important if you approach the cards with questions like this.
Give it try and let us know and I'm sure we'll be able to offer some feedback.
Thanks for the feedback, it makes a lot of sense indeed!
emilyn
Seeker

Post by emilyn »

Well, a tarot card could be the best answer for all of your questions what you are looking for. Maybe he is still interested in you or not, but if you feel you want to move forward and do not want to get united, try something about yourself that can help you succeed in your life and take towards your dreams.
merlina
Seer

Post by merlina »

Hi. What does Rx mean, please?
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

reversed
I believe in Crystal Light.
merlina
Seer

Post by merlina »

Hi. Human seeks human... Blood attracts blood...Spirit seeks spirit...And: Lingam seeks Yoni. Powerful stuff! Wands áre powerful, fascinating,magical.The king of wands is a plethoric man. He's big, active and very much alive. The beautiful World resembles: a Yoni. In reverse: it's not "glowing", not welcoming him. However, adventurous undertakings (outings, business) could still be possible.
pjane92
Seer

Post by pjane92 »

I asked the same question tonight about him.
First card is the main answer, the two other ones complements it.

1- Queen of Pentacles reversed
2- The Magician
3- 9 of Wands

A potential for reconciliation, but it would be for a short-term relationship, nothing serious or long-term...
Leah
Seer

Post by Leah »

What does W feel towards me
1- King of Wands
2- The World (Rx)

The world rv looks to be the situation and the King rep him and his attitude towards such.

World rv in a relationship spread indicates fear, it comes up when one partner is afraid of change and unwilling to complete the phase, this may of been the baseline reason for the split. Under this card the attraction and affection this person feels for you is undeniable but something deep within is blocking progress. Further commitment may frighten an individual rep by the world rv for they have been hurt in the past and find it difficult to trust, longing for a serious relationship or perhaps a child this persons darkest fears concerning such issues remain unvoiced. You may experience this within a relationship as coldness, withdrawal, and apathy but this is not due to a serious depression rather patience and encouragement is in order. Whether this was so at the time of the split or not it is present now and a reconcillation cannot be ruled out under these cards.

The character and attitude of the knight W with his self confidence, fortitude and courage points towards someone who is able at this time to confront the world rx.

Repeat reading

1- Queen of Pentacles reversed
2- The Magician
3- 9 of Wands

Queen P rv is unlikely to rep how he feels towards you but rather what he sees in you or how he sees you. This is troublesome considering the card but we know from the above spread the attraction and affection he feels is undeniable so don't be too disheartened. What is required here is deep study of the rv queens characteristics to enable you to see those characteristics withinin yourself, this is termed "shadow work" when we use the cards to enable self development and self awareness and that seems to be called for assuming his perspective and judgement of you is correct. It is extremely difficult to see shadow qualities in ourselves because they are subconcious and this seems to be what he is weary and defensive of in 9W which has him activating his defenses against you or taking a defensive position. 9W can also indicate realization of past mistakes, ongoing battles or battles coming to an end especially with the magician if communication were to open up between you. Even if a reconciliation is not possible it would help you if you could work on trying to regain the upright position for the queen. With regard the magician if it rep his feeling towards you then it is a card of communication, perhaps he intends to enable communication or alternitavely sees you as a skilled communicator, it could be that as a couple you could talk until dawn and still feel there is so much more to say.

Return to “Love and Relationship Readings”