This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Are we gonna be together?

❤️ What are they thinking? What are their intentions? Is it over? Will they call? Should I text back?
All your love and relationship questions can be asked and studied right here!
Forum rules
Forum Description: ❤️ All your Love questions in one place! ❤️

In this forum you can post readings you have done regarding love and relationship questions.These can be readings you've done for yourself or for someone else (respecting privacy of course)

**please note: this is not a space to request free readings. It is for getting feedback on your work.

All decks, all spreads and all styles and techniques can be shared here. Whenever possible, please post photos of the spread to help us understand better how you conducted your reading.

***IMPORTANT: Please do not just post a spread and ask for others to do the reading for you. This space is to get feedback on an actual reading you have completed. Provide as much detail as possible, the question, the deck you used and the positions of the cards, and your FULL INTERPRETATION of it. Please read Protocol for more information.

AND REMEMBER: If someone responds with feedback and helps you with your reading, it is only polite to acknowledge it and return feedback. It is this back-and-forth that makes this forum work. Thank you so much now enjoy! ❤️
sarasimsk
Seeker

Are we gonna be together?

Post by sarasimsk »

Hi, i got my tarot cards like 1 Month ago so i dont understand if we are gonna be together or not she is my friend but she knows i like her
(im capricorn her pisces)
me:The Devil
her: five of swords
present: The Death
what will hapen in the future: ace of cups
I asked the end will we be gonna together: The sun (reverse)

i felt like the death card tryna tell me that our friendship will be end but in the future ace of cups tryna tell me that there is a chance i can start conversation again with her and then the sun tells me we gonna be together but i felt like its not last too long
i dont know tarot so much but im still tryna learn, i hope you guys help me :))) (sorry for my bad English)
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Are we gonna be together?

Post by Joan Marie »

Hi @sarasimsk and welcome to the forum.

As it says in the pink box above, before asking for help on a reading you need to try to interpret the cards yourself first.

What do you think the meaning is?
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
sarasimsk
Seeker

Post by sarasimsk »

im so sorry i forget the write i edit the post
Mercurian
Seeker

Post by Mercurian »

Hello,

You said she knows you like her. This is just my interpretation but here's what it evokes to me ; with the Devil, I think you might be tied down to this situation right now because the ball is in her camp, you might submit yourself to her out of infatuation as well. Five of swords might be that she is fully aware of her power over you and might act out of self-interest, not really have your concern in mind. I opted for this interpretation because in Tarot you pay attention to all the cards and you usually conclude the final meaning by combining, comparing common traits or differences between them. The Devil and 5 of swords have that in common that there's a power play, a win-lose, someone or something who has power over another and this other person undergoes the predicament of obsession/infatuation/intimidation.
Death as the present situation could indicate the fact that your confession (I suppose) has drastically changed your relationship, or that things are changing and bound to never be the same again.
Usually, the Ace of cups is about sharing intimacy or love, being compassionate, growing close to someone, but it's also about sensibility, being emotional. Could be about your intuition. Keep in mind that the ace of cups could be one-sided, it's the ace of cups, and not the TWO of cups where both parties share. It could be you opening up to her, sharing your love with her.
And for the last question, I suggest you avoid asking YES/NO questions because it can be very confusing to interpret the answer. Why shouldn't you ask YES/NO questions? Simply, imo, because things are never as easy as a Yes or a No. With Tarot it's yes because, or yes but, or no because, or not but. Could be maybe, as well. You pulled the Sun in reverse, it means being enlightened and gaining clarity. In reverse, this could suggest that it will keep on being ambiguous, that she will act out of her own self-interest (5 of Swords) and leave you hanging in a limiting situation (The Devil).
Think about pulling an advice card next time because it could be another useful clue and offer guidance.
Let the children lose it.
Leah
Seer

Post by Leah »

me:The Devil
her: five of swords
present: The Death
what will hapen in the future: ace of cups
I asked the end will we be gonna together: The sun (reverse)

Presently you are facing a break up in death and this will be accompanied by arguments and conflict in 5S. Death promises the end of the relationship and the sun rv casts a big black cloud over events but also promises eventual success. The devil may indicate an unhealthy bond there may be temptation, obsession or oppression within the relationship and this is likely why it's coming to a close, the ace C in the future position promises an emotional renewal and happiness so you're likely looking at a reconciliation further down the road.
merlina
Seer

Post by merlina »

Hi. I think patience is a virtue

Return to “Love and Relationship Readings”