This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

do they like me?

❤️ What are they thinking? What are their intentions? Is it over? Will they call? Should I text back?
All your love and relationship questions can be asked and studied right here!
Forum rules
Forum Description: ❤️ All your Love questions in one place! ❤️

In this forum you can post readings you have done regarding love and relationship questions.These can be readings you've done for yourself or for someone else (respecting privacy of course)

**please note: this is not a space to request free readings. It is for getting feedback on your work.

All decks, all spreads and all styles and techniques can be shared here. Whenever possible, please post photos of the spread to help us understand better how you conducted your reading.

***IMPORTANT: Please do not just post a spread and ask for others to do the reading for you. This space is to get feedback on an actual reading you have completed. Provide as much detail as possible, the question, the deck you used and the positions of the cards, and your FULL INTERPRETATION of it. Please read Protocol for more information.

AND REMEMBER: If someone responds with feedback and helps you with your reading, it is only polite to acknowledge it and return feedback. It is this back-and-forth that makes this forum work. Thank you so much now enjoy! ❤️
Ruby200e
Seer

do they like me?

Post by Ruby200e »

I have a friend and I'm not sure if they like me because they sometimes act really touchy and playful and the next they're not
I found this tarot spread online and here is what I got. I'm open to any 2nd opinions!

Does he like me?: 9 of swords
Yes? they like you more than you think and this is frustrating them, like a strong longing?
How does he see me?: 5 of cups
He sees me as unavailable and that makes him upset, like a feeling of loss (I'm trying to make it connect it with the 9 of swords). OR he sees me as someone who judges him for the small mistakes he makes, I'm not sure what this could mean but if anyone has any opinions I am all ears.
what are his feelings towards me?: 3 of cups
So I see that many people say this is not a friendship card but others say it is and I'm not sure what to think, I'm trying to use my intuition more but it's kind of hard. But what I think is that maybe his feelings are just him wanting to just keep our relationship platonic and friends only? OR they think that I'm funny and interesting. They view me as the type of person they would like to spend time with.
what are his intentions towards me?: 7 of swords (reversed)
He doesn't want to sneak around with his feelings anymore? or like they have snuck around but want to confront the way he feels about me head-on?
what is the best I can do in this situation?: 4 of cups
Don't take any action, just wait and see how things go. observe the situation and think about what is it you really want.
Amaya1
Seeker

Re: do they like me?

Post by Amaya1 »

Hi

Yes your interpretation is right. I am thinking too that he sees you as friend and he is feeling sorry about it. 5 cups and 9 swords. May he is a person who likes to flirt but he is not willing to do something. I dont see romantic feelings too here . 4 cups is the best advice 🤗
Ruby200e
Seer

Post by Ruby200e »

what do you mean? Like he feels sorry for not liking me?
Leah
Seer

Post by Leah »

Ruby200e wrote: 24 Oct 2021, 08:41 what do you mean? Like he feels sorry for not liking me?
The advice of 4C is disappointment and withdrawal, the emphasis being on withdraw.

Return to “Love and Relationship Readings”