This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Confused by answers from Tarot cards

❤️ What are they thinking? What are their intentions? Is it over? Will they call? Should I text back?
All your love and relationship questions can be asked and studied right here!
Forum rules
Forum Description: ❤️ All your Love questions in one place! ❤️

In this forum you can post readings you have done regarding love and relationship questions.These can be readings you've done for yourself or for someone else (respecting privacy of course)

**please note: this is not a space to request free readings. It is for getting feedback on your work.

All decks, all spreads and all styles and techniques can be shared here. Whenever possible, please post photos of the spread to help us understand better how you conducted your reading.

***IMPORTANT: Please do not just post a spread and ask for others to do the reading for you. This space is to get feedback on an actual reading you have completed. Provide as much detail as possible, the question, the deck you used and the positions of the cards, and your FULL INTERPRETATION of it. Please read Protocol for more information.

AND REMEMBER: If someone responds with feedback and helps you with your reading, it is only polite to acknowledge it and return feedback. It is this back-and-forth that makes this forum work. Thank you so much now enjoy! ❤️
SeekingLight
Seeker

Confused by answers from Tarot cards

Post by SeekingLight »

I am in quite the turbulent relationship and currently experiencing a temporary break away from them. And decided after some pondering to lay some cards before myself to gain some clarity over the situation. This person hasn't always been honest with me and rationally I've come to the conclusion It's probably in my best interest to break up with them, however in my heart I still care for them very deeply.

When I asked the question whether this was person was right for me I received
- 6 of Pentacles
- Knight of Cups
- 8 of Pentacles
- The high priestess

When I asked the question if this relationship was karmic I received
- The lovers
- Queen of wands

Now, from my understanding these cards paint quite a positive picture, although there is work to be required and effort, from the first 4 cards, and it would tell me we are in fact connected, soul mates and that our relationship could prosper?

I would sincerely appreciate any input, thanks in advance.
archimedes
Sage

Re: Confused by answers from Tarot cards

Post by archimedes »

This is a learning forum, not a place for free readings, so you need to explain the reading yourself for feedback. Why do you interpret them in the way that you do? You need to provide your understanding of the meanings for each card and how you see them relating to each other. Why did you draw four cards in the first instance? Does each card have a position in a formal spread or is it just a random number for no reason?
This is just my opinion. Your mileage may vary. My statement of my belief is not a criticism of your belief.
merlina
Seer

Re: Confused by answers from Tarot cards

Post by merlina »

Hello. The High Priestess says: Trust your intuition! Some people keep their cards close to their chest.They're not exactly" an open book"...The not yet fully matured and a bit un-stable knight of cups is "generous" in his offering.However, whatever he gives (6 of pentacles) to person A, he may also give to person B (8 of pentacles:"working" in more than one place).Luckily the cheat-card did not pop up in your spread. The frank and exciting queen of wands has a healthy sexual appetite; she knows what she wants (VI a love relationship) and how to get it.She's the boss.Don't think it's "karmic".

Return to “Love and Relationship Readings”