This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Does this man honestly truly like me?

❤️ What are they thinking? What are their intentions? Is it over? Will they call? Should I text back?
All your love and relationship questions can be asked and studied right here!
Forum rules
Forum Description: ❤️ All your Love questions in one place! ❤️

In this forum you can post readings you have done regarding love and relationship questions.These can be readings you've done for yourself or for someone else (respecting privacy of course)

**please note: this is not a space to request free readings. It is for getting feedback on your work.

All decks, all spreads and all styles and techniques can be shared here. Whenever possible, please post photos of the spread to help us understand better how you conducted your reading.

***IMPORTANT: Please do not just post a spread and ask for others to do the reading for you. This space is to get feedback on an actual reading you have completed. Provide as much detail as possible, the question, the deck you used and the positions of the cards, and your FULL INTERPRETATION of it. Please read Protocol for more information.

AND REMEMBER: If someone responds with feedback and helps you with your reading, it is only polite to acknowledge it and return feedback. It is this back-and-forth that makes this forum work. Thank you so much now enjoy! ❤️
jioconde1234
Seeker

Does this man honestly truly like me?

Post by jioconde1234 »

I recently messaged a man I liked a couple of weeks ago to tell him that I've earned my bachelor's of education degree and to tell him that I now am an officially certified teacher. I wanted to tell him this news because this man has always told me that I should become a teacher for foreign languages. He has seen me tutor multiple times on many occasions. He says that I'm patient, kind, caring, and that I possess a lot of knowledge when it comes to learning foreign languages. I messaged him and thanked him for his valuable support and told him that I did really appreciate it. He did answer my messages. At the same time, he knows that my mother doesn't like him and was concerned if she'll find out that I was talking to him. He even was worried that my mom would get pissed off that I was talking to him. He also wondered if I had moved out of the country because he knows that is one of my big dreams. In fact, I have always wanted to live in Paris and teach for a bit. I asked him what was new in his life and he never really answered the question. So I decided to ask the tarot cards to see if he really does truly like me.

For this reading, I did a three card spread.

1. How does he see me? Death. As for the death card, I think it means that he sees me going through a transformation of some sort. Like this meaning does make sense because I am no longer a student and I am entering the professional working world. Perhaps he sees me that I am constantly changing and evolving. Maybe he doesn't really see me at all. Perhaps I am dead to him. I don't know how to really interpret the death card for as how this man sees me. I am kind of stuck on this one.

2. What does he think of me? Knight of pentacles. I believe this man thinks that I am a very stable and reliable person. I am a hard worker and very dedicated in the things that I do. I think this card also means in this position that he can trust me and that I'm a solid person. He thinks that I'm very generous and he knows that he can count on me for anything at anytime. What other meanings would you attribute to the knight of pentacles as to what does somebody think of you?

3. How does he feel towards me? Four of wands. I think this person has stable and steady romantic feelings towards me. I think he feels literally at home with me and feels safe. He probably feels a sense of support with me where he can actually be himself. He feels really comfortable with me and finds that I'm fun to be around. He feels that our relationship has a great foundation and that it can develop to something more serious and with more commitment in the future. How else would you interpret the four of wands in the context of feelings in a reading?

Based on these cards, would you say that this particular man does really like me? Am I interpreting the cards correctly? Do you have possible different interpretations of what these cards could mean according to their context?

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I look forward to seeing your comments and your different interpretations of these cards. I wish you all a wonderful day. 🙂
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: Does this man honestly truly like me?

Post by Charlie Brown »

I'm not sure that I understand the difference between the first two positions. In any event, I think that you're way over reading. These aren't spread positions so much as questions and those are pretty big questions to read with a single card. Like, I don't think the 4 of wands, doesn't say that, but I also don't see how you necessarily think that it does.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Based on what you posted though, I think that he does indeed like or care about you, but I doubt that there's a romantic component to it.
I believe in Crystal Light.
jioconde1234
Seeker

Post by jioconde1234 »

Thanks for sharing your input and providing some insight towards the meaning of these cards. :)
casique
Seer

Post by casique »

jioconde1234 wrote: 30 Jun 2021, 03:03 I recently messaged a man I liked a couple of weeks ago to tell him that I've earned my bachelor's of education degree and to tell him that I now am an officially certified teacher. I wanted to tell him this news because this man has always told me that I should become a teacher for foreign languages. He has seen me tutor multiple times on many occasions. He says that I'm patient, kind, caring, and that I possess a lot of knowledge when it comes to learning foreign languages. I messaged him and thanked him for his valuable support and told him that I did really appreciate it. He did answer my messages. At the same time, he knows that my mother doesn't like him and was concerned if she'll find out that I was talking to him. He even was worried that my mom would get pissed off that I was talking to him. He also wondered if I had moved out of the country because he knows that is one of my big dreams. In fact, I have always wanted to live in Paris and teach for a bit. I asked him what was new in his life and he never really answered the question. So I decided to ask the tarot cards to see if he really does truly like me.

For this reading, I did a three card spread.

1. How does he see me? Death. As for the death card, I think it means that he sees me going through a transformation of some sort. Like this meaning does make sense because I am no longer a student and I am entering the professional working world. Perhaps he sees me that I am constantly changing and evolving. Maybe he doesn't really see me at all. Perhaps I am dead to him. I don't know how to really interpret the death card for as how this man sees me. I am kind of stuck on this one.

2. What does he think of me? Knight of pentacles. I believe this man thinks that I am a very stable and reliable person. I am a hard worker and very dedicated in the things that I do. I think this card also means in this position that he can trust me and that I'm a solid person. He thinks that I'm very generous and he knows that he can count on me for anything at anytime. What other meanings would you attribute to the knight of pentacles as to what does somebody think of you?

3. How does he feel towards me? Four of wands. I think this person has stable and steady romantic feelings towards me. I think he feels literally at home with me and feels safe. He probably feels a sense of support with me where he can actually be himself. He feels really comfortable with me and finds that I'm fun to be around. He feels that our relationship has a great foundation and that it can develop to something more serious and with more commitment in the future. How else would you interpret the four of wands in the context of feelings in a reading?

Based on these cards, would you say that this particular man does really like me? Am I interpreting the cards correctly? Do you have possible different interpretations of what these cards could mean according to their context?

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I look forward to seeing your comments and your different interpretations of these cards. I wish you all a wonderful day. 🙂
To kind of build on what the previous poster said: your positions are questions but they are also very closely connected. I agree that one card readings for big questions is very difficult to read, but since your questions are all on the same theme I think we can read it as a whole spread with the big question being "Does this man Honestly truly like me?" and the positions being Eyes (visually), head (mentally/intellectually), heart (emotionally).

He sees you differently then before and with the death card I kind of get the sense that he has moved on and isn't how he sees you now. He thinks you are reliable and on a good stable path. He feels happy that you reached out to him.

So yes--he does like truly like you.
jioconde1234
Seeker

Post by jioconde1234 »

Thank you so much for providing your insights and your own interpretation of the reading. I do definitely agree with what you have to say. I know he was glad that I did reach out to him. I mean we've always known each other since we were kids and we were always there for each other. Once again, thanks for your help! :)
EarthgirlTarot
Seeker

Post by EarthgirlTarot »

:) I think how you read the cards is how I would have read them. As for your story, it sounds to me that he is just being a friend and is glad that you have done what you needed to. Nothing more.
jioconde1234
Seeker

Post by jioconde1234 »

Thanks EarthgirlTarot for providing your interpretation. I think you definitely have a point. :)
Leah
Seer

Post by Leah »

jioconde1234 wrote: 30 Jun 2021, 03:03 1. How does he see me? Death.

He sees you as going through a transformative period, as you said "I am no longer a student and I am entering the professional working world".

2. What does he think of me? Knight of pentacles.

He thinks you carry the qualities of the knight, stability, reliability, perseverance etc., it indicates success through the application of working long and hard towards a goal, seemingly your teaching qualification.

3. How does he feel towards me? Four of wands.

His feelings are in line with 4W congratulatory and celebratory energy, the card indicates success, graduation, promotion, laying foundations and he's clearly very happy for you.
jioconde1234
Seeker

Post by jioconde1234 »

Once again Leah thanks for providing your interpretation in regard to this reading! :)
sharmaakshay
Seer

Post by sharmaakshay »

it can be a romantic component for you
Coralstocks59
Seeker

Post by Coralstocks59 »

Death, knight of pentacles and four of wands (I don’t use spreads when interpreting) I would say is more about him than you.
I feel he’s the one going through a transformation and ending, which makes his feelings in this case either non existent or irrelevant because of the endings and changes happening in his life which makes him not focussed on you. But I feel he has a focus which is moving forward but slowly (knight of pentacles) from a box he was held in (four of wands). I just don’t think his feelings towards you are his focus currently as he’s in moving forward mode from something else or towards something.
tarotguy
Seeker

Post by tarotguy »

Hey jioconde1234,

First off, congrats on the bachelor's degree – that's awesome! 🎓 As for the tarot reading, it's a bit like deciphering a secret code, right? Here's my take:

1. **Death Card:** It seems more about transformation than being "dead" to him. Maybe he sees you evolving, entering a new phase in life. Don't stress too much on this one.

2. **Knight of Pentacles:** Totally a thumbs up! He sees you as stable, reliable – basically, the kind of person anyone would want in their corner. Trust and dedication vibes.

3. **Four of Wands:** Sounds like he's building a cozy emotional home with you. Comfortable, safe, and with potential for a serious connection. Sounds like a green light to me!

Maybe try this https://tarotoo.com/free-tarot for more accurate result.

But hey, Charlie Brown on the forum makes a valid point – maybe don't dive too deep into one card for big questions. Keep it light and enjoy the positive vibes. 🌈 Good luck with everything, and congrats again! 🌟

Return to “Love and Relationship Readings”