This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Ten of wands job interview outcome

Discussions about individual cards, their symbolism & meanings. How the cards combine and speak to us in spreads is another thing altogether! Here we learn about both.
Markta
Seeker

Ten of wands job interview outcome

Post by Markta »

Hi all, new here.

My wife has done me one card for a job interview on whether I’d get the job. Pre interview she got ace of swords. Had interview yesterday and earlier today got ten of wands.

Any ideas please on whether I will get good or bad news? Obviously haven’t been told outcome but hiring manager yet.

Many thanks :)
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Ten of wands job interview outcome

Post by Joan Marie »

Hi @Markta

I'm not much on predicting the future with cards, especially yes/no questions. I don't know how to say if the Ace of Swords means yes or no. I mean, you could flip a coin for that.

If it were me, before the interview I might have asked something like "what's the most important thing for me to communicate" or maybe do a 3 card spread like
1. The situation
2. Don't do this
3. Do this

Or the Traffic Light Spread:
1. Red Light - Don't do this
2. Yellow Light - Be aware/cautious of this.
3. Green Light - Proceed with this.

Just something to help me put my best foot forward.

We have a list of 3-card spreads here

I'm interested to know what you think those cards meant. Could you maybe share that with us?

In any case, I really wish you luck!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Leah
Seer

Re: Ten of wands job interview outcome

Post by Leah »

Markta wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 20:20 Hi all, new here.

My wife has done me one card for a job interview on whether I’d get the job. Pre interview she got ace of swords. Had interview yesterday and earlier today got ten of wands.

Any ideas please on whether I will get good or bad news? Obviously haven’t been told outcome but hiring manager yet.

Many thanks :)
Hi, both cards indicate adversity so that aspect will be prominant but both also signify success after a struggle. Ace S often comes up when we have a new plan on the table, we are in a sharp and determined frame of mind and we are able to apply ourselves, it represents strength in adversity promising a positive outcome through adverse circumstance. The 10W is also a card of adversity and carrying a heavy load but it also indicates you have the strength to make it to the finish line. Both cards seem to indicate good news with regard the job but you may be taking on a heavy burden and much responsibility.

Return to “Cards and Spreads”