This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Empress, 10 of swords, lovers & tower - ex reading

Discussions about individual cards, their symbolism & meanings. How the cards combine and speak to us in spreads is another thing altogether! Here we learn about both.
Joonie95
Seeker

Empress, 10 of swords, lovers & tower - ex reading

Post by Joonie95 »

While doing a reading on my ex of 6 months, I asked what he was feeling in terms of our situation. He’s recently come back into my life & still seems to be holding onto things.

The empress, 10 of swords, lovers & the tower came up.

I believe the empress refers to me as I’m a Taurus & I was particularly loving & caring in our relationship as well as also planning to have kids together.

Following that was the 10 of swords, which to me shows that he’s not doing well with how our situation has turned out. And that he’s in some distress.

The lovers followed and to me makes me think this is regarding a choice he has to make. He’s currently seeing someone else & I feel more than anything this is a reflection of that.

The tower followed this which I guess is the breakdown of everything as I’ve kinda told him that we should just close the door on this and both move on.

At the bottom of the deck is the death card - meaning the death of the relationship.

I’m quite new to tarot and just wondering if anyone can help with anything I might have missed? As I’m getting the feeling I’m not seeing everything I’m meant too & that he won’t just go that easily from my life.
Christian
Seer

Re: Empress, 10 of swords, lovers & tower - ex reading

Post by Christian »

Hola, tu interpretación es correcta, pero no para la pregunta que realizas, ya que tu preguntaste que siente tu ex por ti, por lo que la respuesta es en el sentido de lo que él siente.

yo interpretaría esa tirada de la siguiente forma:

Tu ex aún siente una potente atracción hacia ti, eso se manifiesta en la carta de la emperatriz, ya que esta carta aparte de su acepción común, también significa atracción sexual. Sin embargo él se siente traicionado por ti (diez de espadas), ya que tus hactos han legado a herirlo posiblemente en el final de su relación como pareja, situaciones que lo han llevado a un momento muy doloroso en su vida y este ha provocado que se esté aferrando a ti pese a que se siente traicionado.

En este momento tu ex siente que está en el momento de tomar una decisión importante respecto a su relacion (carta de los amantes). Esa decisión va a provocar que sus caminos se separen (carta de la Torre), esto se ve muy gráficamente en la carta de la Torre ya que las dos personas que caen, lo hacen cada quien para su lado, lo que significa una separación de caminos, sin embargo es posible que esa separación sea muy dolorosa para tu ex.

En resumen, lo que yo veo en esa tirada es que la relación entre tu ex y tu esta a punto de terminar, si bien el aun se siente muy atraído a ti, al sentirse traicionado tomará decisiones que los llevarán a romper su relación definitivamente.

Espero te útil mi punto de vista😊
Christian
Seer

Re: Empress, 10 of swords, lovers & tower - ex reading

Post by Christian »

Hi,
I tink your interpretation is correct, but not for the question you ask, you asked how your ex feels about you, so the answer is in the sense of what he feels.

I would interpret that spread as follows:

Your ex still feels a powerful attraction to you, that is manifested in the empress card, this card, apart from its common meaning, also means sexual attraction. However, he feels betrayed by you (ten of swords), since your acts have bequeathed to possibly hurt him at the end of his relationship, situations that have led him to a painful moment in his life and this has caused him to is holding on to you even though it feels betrayed.

At this moment your ex feels that he is in the moment to take an important decision regarding his relationship (the lovers card). That decision will cause their paths to separate (Tower card), this aspect seen graphically in the Tower card, as the two people who fall, each do it to their own side, which means a separation ways, however it is possible that this separation will very painful for your ex.

In summary, what I see in that spread is that the relationship between your ex and you is about to end, although he still feels very attracted to you, feeling betrayed will make decisions that will lead them to break their relationship permanently.

I hope my point of view is useful to you😊

Return to “Cards and Spreads”