This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Spring Equinox Readings 2021 by Christian

Christian
Seer

Spring Equinox Readings 2021 by Christian

Post by Christian »

Day 1: 15 / March / 21 Cybele and Attis Festival.

I chose the bianco nero tarot for these group readings, since it seems to me a very powerful tarot with incredible art, even if it is monochromatic.

Day 1: 15 / March / 21 Cybele and Attis Festival.
[img][]

The card for this spread was the five of wands. This letter is telling me that a change is coming after a conflict relationship (and he is so right), I feel that within me there is an internal fight to resolve this situation, I think I should keep a cool head and try to solve the conflict trusting in my inner voice, I will have to accept the struggle and the Change from a positive perspective.

This card really symbolizes very well what is happening to me at the moment, I will take the advice. Change always brings us good things😊
Attachments
IMG_20210315_184135.jpg
IMG_20210315_184135.jpg
Christian
Seer

Re: Spring Equinox Readings 2021 by Christian

Post by Christian »

Day 2: 16.3. Gahambar Hamaspathmaidyem

Today begins the Zoroastrian Holiday Gahambar Hamaspathmaidyem, celebrating the life cycle of human beings, from creation to death, and the presence of angels. Today's card connects you to your own path in life and the angel/power/energy that protects you.

[img][https://i.postimg.cc/6QRjxndj/IMG-20210316-075259.jpg]

For today's reading, the High Priestess card appeared, which tells me te intuicion is my own path. the intuition, the highest powers and the subconscious fringe of the mind are those that protect me, and it´s all true for me.

without a doubt it is a card that is connected with dreams, just as I have also been in deep connection with them for all my life. I was delighted that this letter came out right in the reading of this day, since it is a very positive letter on the spiritual plane, and it reminds me that I must trust in my intuition and that the magic side is the right side where I should be.

para la lectura de este día me apareció la carta de la suma sacerdotisa, la cual me indica que el camino que me pertenece es el de la intuición y la intuición , los mas altos poderes y la franja subconsciente de la mente son las que me protejen.

sin duda alguna es una carta que esta conectada con los sueños, al igual que yo también he estado en conexión profunda con ellos por toda la vida. me encanto que me haya salido justo esta carta en la lectura de este día, ya que es una carta muy positiva en el plano espiritual, y me hace recordad que no debo de dejar confiar en mi intuición y que el lado mágico es el lado correcto en el que debo estar.

Return to “March 2021 - Group Reading Activities”