This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

What is the name of this deck?

Informal discussions of individual Tarot Decks.
Forum rules
This is the forum for discussions about and to show individual decks. Full reviews and "Unboxing" videos should go into the Reviews forum.

Please note that Historical Decks have their own separate forum and those discussions are best placed there.
Hema
Seeker

What is the name of this deck?

Post by Hema »

Good day all,

I spent some time trying to find out what is the name of this deck, but no success :( Can somebody help me? I have only one pic...

Thank you!
Attachments
275665536_5493538894009298_2104275493167313053_n.jpeg
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: What is the name of this deck?

Post by Joan Marie »

I put out a message about this @Hema but so far no one knows!

Someone suggested that we really need a database of RWS decks. There are so many!

I'm creating a new category in the Library of Decks just for RWS clones.
I have several already but I hope to get a lot more. I hope people will submit them for adding.

I will let you know if anyone comes through. I'm surprised no one has yet.

BTW- is the deck really that blue or is that just the lighting?
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Hema
Seeker

Post by Hema »

Thank you @Joan Marie. I was trying to find this deck in different places, mostly FB groups, but no luck. Somebody said that may be it was seen on Etsy, but if it's limited edition, then there is almost no chance to find it.

And I don't think it's that blue in reality. One guy made it a little better to make it easier for searching, but still no luck... And I don't want to give up yet :D
Attachments
276030222_1016961749227503_6145439713115719672_n.jpeg
Thelder
Sybil

Post by Thelder »

@Hema If no one here is able to identify the deck, you can always check Adam McLean's Weblog archives and database. He has about 2,600 tarot decks listed, although I believe he stopped collecting a few years ago, so if it is a newer deck, it may not be in his database. The following link is for his weblog: There is a link to the database over on the menu at the left side of the screen.

https://www.alchemywebsite.com/tarot/tarot_weblog.html

I think I have seen this deck recently, but I can't remember where. I wish I had a mind palace like Sherlock. :lol:
Hema
Seeker

Post by Hema »

Thank you @Thelder , will definitely check it out.

Return to “Tarot Decks Discussions”