This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

What's the Deck-Stork bringing?

Informal discussions of individual Tarot Decks.
Forum rules
This is the forum for discussions about and to show individual decks. Full reviews and "Unboxing" videos should go into the Reviews forum.

Please note that Historical Decks have their own separate forum and those discussions are best placed there.
BreathingSince72
Sage

Re: What's the Deck-Stork bringing?

Post by BreathingSince72 »

Currently, the deck stork is bringing the Vandenborre Bacchus tarot by Pablo Robledo. I am so stealing the deck stork for other sites.
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
CharlotteK
Sage

Post by CharlotteK »

Oh my gosh. The Deck Stork has been working overtime. These two came today.
20180813_193618.jpg

Not sure when Yves' fabulous decks will arrive but the Douglas Sheridan Tarot.will be here on Friday along with a cheapie preloved copy of Kaplan's Tarot Classic and used 1970s companion books for these last two.

Poor stork. Think I'd better give her a holiday!
stronglove
Sage

Post by stronglove »

oh..... our tarot! i’m so jealous....... doesn’t it look gorgeous! and that’s just the outside....!
are you going to use it for your planetary week?
from fragility to humility....maybe white lives should matter a little less
stronglove
Sage

Post by stronglove »

caw! caw! the deck stork just flew in margeaux cullinane/jones’ crow tarot.....
i was one of the first backers on indiegogo last january!
it is awesome!
and i got a message telling me that my considerate cat tarot and hardcover guidebook have just been shipped!
no sign of the carnival at the end of the world deck and book yet though..... :( :cry: :cry:

9E20F6A6-2C99-4524-8B89-4522BA0732C1.jpeg
F7BFB6F2-AD13-4C8B-B259-CE257790C485.jpeg
66E41746-B0E4-4032-A649-C43239A670D2.jpeg
9034D86D-3E96-43DC-9A79-9BED6A696FB6.jpeg
stronglove
Sage

Post by stronglove »

yay! just got an email from finland, telling me that my inspiring alien tarot has shipped!
jennifer ball made me buy it.... (always better to blame it on someone else heh heh)
i am really excited!

Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

Dear deck stork swooped by the Llewellyn tarot sale and pick up for me the Epic Tarot, Tarot of the Celtic Fairies, and the Lost Code of Tarot. I should get them today.

Yes, one is a re-buy, the Celtic Fairies. The sale price made me think It was worth another try. Ah, the trials of a <cough, cough> conservative collector!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
litefoot13
Sybil

Post by litefoot13 »

Welp, after seeing stronglove's post about the Crow Tarot, my brain went 'I NEED THAT', so I went and found it on indiegogo myself, so I guess the deck stork will be bringing me one, too. x3
I go by Arie. :3
stronglove
Sage

Post by stronglove »

litefoot13 wrote: 18 Aug 2018, 15:52 Welp, after seeing stronglove's post about the Crow Tarot, my brain went 'I NEED THAT', so I went and found it on indiegogo myself, so I guess the deck stork will be bringing me one, too. x3
yay! it is an awesome deck. you should also check out her website and facebook page, she does a general daily three card reading with the deck, awesome!

https://crowtarotshop.com/blogs/crow-tarot-blog
Flaxen
Seer

Post by Flaxen »

The deck stork has brought me the lovely Perrin and Sibyl of the Heart by Giordano Berti. Stunning decks which I’m looking forward to reading with.
DC2B7670-9F73-4449-9E96-88C17EF6AB26.jpeg
I Sunshine
Sybil

Post by I Sunshine »

litefoot13 wrote: 18 Aug 2018, 15:52 Welp, after seeing stronglove's post about the Crow Tarot, my brain went 'I NEED THAT', so I went and found it on indiegogo myself, so I guess the deck stork will be bringing me one, too. x3
Alas, when I went to look for the Crow Tarot Deck, it said sold out!! :cry: I will have to wait until it comes out later from US Games. Sigh.
So to ease my sore heart... I bought Ravens Prophesy AND the Cat Tarot.
I know: Compulsive, right?
litefoot13
Sybil

Post by litefoot13 »

I Sunshine wrote: 19 Aug 2018, 19:17
Alas, when I went to look for the Crow Tarot Deck, it said sold out!! :cry: I will have to wait until it comes out later from US Games. Sigh.
So to ease my sore heart... I bought Ravens Prophesy AND the Cat Tarot.
I know: Compulsive, right?
Wow, I must have just barely snagged one. x3
I go by Arie. :3
stronglove
Sage

Post by stronglove »

just got word that yasmeen westwood’s tarot of enchanted dreams (small version) is on its way
the carnival at the en of the world deck and book got lost somehow, so nicholas kahn just sent me another set. hope it gets here soon this time.....
I Sunshine
Sybil

Post by I Sunshine »

I am on a roll (or on a binge!!). Now I have both a Silhouette Tarot (defective from authors website) and the BirdQueen Tarot on the way to me! Oh dear... excited fluttering of heart... what luxury!! What self indulgence! <3
CharlotteK
Sage

Post by CharlotteK »

Today I collected from the Royal Mail collection office my Burden and Payen TdMs by Yves, a Druid Animal Oracle book and deck kit and not decks but also lovely, a set of handmade Ogham staves and a rutilated quartz point.
Flaxen
Seer

Post by Flaxen »

How funny, CharlotteK, I’ve just been to the post office to collect my Heri and Chosson decks by Yves!

Burdel and the Payne are next on my list. :D
CharlotteK
Sage

Post by CharlotteK »

Flaxen wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 08:17 How funny, CharlotteK, I’ve just been to the post office to collect my Heri and Chosson decks by Yves!

Burdel and the Payne are next on my list. :D
Funny indeed! I so much want the Chosson and Heri (Yves sent me La Lune from Heri and it's lovely). But I REALLY have to save up first.

I don't know if Yves sells his decks in strict order but my Burdel is 2987 of 3000 so if he does he can't have many left! The Payen is 698 of 1500.
stronglove
Sage

Post by stronglove »

another kickstarter deck is making its way to the netherlands.... laura zuspan’s luminous void tarot!

https://theluminousvoid.com/shop/the-lu ... tarot-deck
Flaxen
Seer

Post by Flaxen »

Thanks for the heads-up on the Burdel - best order that one soon!
stronglove
Sage

Post by stronglove »

yes! finally! my carnival at the end of the world tarot and madame lulu’s book of fate have arrived.....!

4C8BE7B4-D0BD-4EB9-A1C8-B0246F6D7405.jpeg
I Sunshine
Sybil

Post by I Sunshine »

stronglove wrote: 28 Aug 2018, 20:35 yes! finally! my carnival at the end of the world tarot and madame lulu’s book of fate have arrived.....!
Ha! I have never looked at that deck, so just went and glanced at images on Google. Now why does that make me want to re-read Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy? :lol:

PS: Just ordered Buckland Romani Tarot! (gasp).
Flaxen
Seer

Post by Flaxen »

CharlotteK wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 08:25 I don't know if Yves sells his decks in strict order but my Burdel is 2987 of 3000 so if he does he can't have many left! The Payen is 698 of 1500.
I got my Burdel today. It’s number 2952 so I don’t think he sells them in strict order. :)

I now need to sit on my hands and order no more decks this side of Christmas. Bit of an overspend last couple of months...
stronglove
Sage

Post by stronglove »

today the deck stork brought me the ‘wrong’ deck....! i ordered the marseille piatnik but apparently that one was out of stock so they sent me the (slightly more expensive) marseille conver heron instead.... without an explanation!
i decided to keep the conver, even though i like the one produced by tarot heritage much better. found another marseille piatnik at amazon germany, so i ordered that one too..... :P :P :P
i also got betty lopez’ napo tarot (love, love, love that deck!) and yasmeen westwood’s tarot of enchanted dreams (in a heavily scratched, torn and dented tuckbox... why o why do people send their precious decks in those flimsy envelopes....)
stronglove
Sage

Post by stronglove »

after i got some unexpected money coming in i decided to order some decks from my wishlist.....
so this week the deck stork will be delivering the voyager tarot, the vision tarot, the tattoo tarot and the new era elements tarot!
I Sunshine
Sybil

Post by I Sunshine »

stronglove wrote: 04 Sep 2018, 10:36 after i got some unexpected money coming in i decided to order some decks from my wishlist.....
Congratulations!! I am excited for you! :D
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

The deck stork has in my case taken the shape of a deck angel. I can't believe it but some good and pure soul (I don't know whether to say the name or not) has decided to give me one of my absolute dream decks, and one I couldn't afford - never - ever.

I dare not write it down for fear of jinxing it but the Foudraz is on its way to my happily trembling hands!

Return to “Tarot Decks Discussions”