This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

JM DoW: Channeling JT Oracle Cards

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

JM DoW: Channeling JT Oracle Cards

Post by Joan Marie »

I had a few decks gifted to me recently. This is one.
It's called Channelling J.T. Oracle Cards

The story of this deck is, well really sad. J.T. was a little boy age 7 who died of the flu in 2006. He created this deck through his mother, Sarina Baptista, channeling it to her. She writes very beautifully about it. Maybe I shouldn't call it sad.

Channeling JT.jpg

Well, here is my first card:

The journey.jpg

And today on the longest night of the year and the conjunction of 2 giant planets, this beautiful image.

I'm a little speechless. And surprised. Surprised at exactly how strongly this deck has already affected me and it's the first time I even ever looked at it.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot ๐Ÿ’š
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: JM DoW: Channeling JT Oracle Cards

Post by Joan Marie »

hello tuesday!

Here is my card:

thumbnail_20201222_141016.jpg

This is sort of interesting because just an hour ago or so I saw this in front of my garage:

sign.jpg

It's a twig that formed itself into an equilateral triangle and perched itself right Where I would see it. And I did and I snapped a photo.
It looked like a sign. And now that I have drawn this card I'm really wondering.

Life is full of signs. And sometimes they jump out. It pays to consider them. I have to think about this one, this triangle.

Is it the fire symbol? or something else?
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Hello Wednesday

Wednesday.jpg

This card is exactly what I am low on today, energy. The question is about expending energy and I've been thinking about that today because I have a lot of little things to take care of and I also have some obligations to take care of as well.

And I have been wondering if the best thing for me would n#t be to just push all work off until the new year. Take a break from all the feelings of responsibility knowing that it will wait and allow myself some real time to replenish myself without feeling pressured or guilty that I'm not taking care of all these things.

I think this card has helped me decide. I will be ready to come back strong at the beginning of the year.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Thursday, Christmas eve

thumbnail_20201224_113708.jpg

This is an interesting card for am evening like this. It makes me think of how on this one date, every year for centuries, people have gathered and performed various rituals. This common thread through time.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Christmas day
friday.jpg

Healing energy has to come from somewhere, it's good to remember that. Self-care and nurturing and asking for help and assistance are how I can keep going.

This message, this reminder, is a nice present. ๐ŸŽ„

Return to โ€œWeek 52 - My Deck of the Weekโ€