This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Rachelcat reads for Charlie Brown Lenny 2020

Rachelcat
Sage

Rachelcat reads for Charlie Brown Lenny 2020

Post by Rachelcat »

Hi there! Good to read with you again! Do you have a specific question for year end, or would you like to talk about generally what to leave behind in 2020?

You know I'm not adept at Lenny, so bear with me. I'll use my Edwardian favorite, the Schneider & Co. deck. I also have the cute/silly Yule Lenormand, which I might throw in there just for fun. When else am I going to use it?

Look forward to reading for you!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: Rachelcat reads for Charlie Brown Lenny 2020

Post by Charlie Brown »

Hi Rachelcat,

I'm sorry I didn't see this. If it's not too late for you, just the general what to leave behind question will do.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Rachelcat
Sage

Re: Rachelcat reads for Charlie Brown Lenny 2020

Post by Rachelcat »

Here you go!

What should you leave behind in 2020?

cb1 12-24-20.jpg

Tree, Snake, Tower, Stork, House
You need to put behind you a growing (tree) resentment or even feeling of betrayal (snake). You’re with your family and in your home for the long haul (tower), and you don’t want bad feelings to be a lasting part of all that. Instead, embrace the changes in your home life caused by the quarantine or anything else (stork) and strive for a happy home and family (house).

I like how the tower in the middle can belong to either direction, toward discontent or conscious work toward harmony. I think it’s easy to choose which you would like!

Now for fun, the same cards in the Yuletide Lenormand by Kendra and Katrina (creators of Under the Roses Lenormand):

cb2 12-24-20.jpg

Well, they certainly seem to read the same for me! The Humbug makes that discontent more toward the holidays, which makes sense, and the Clock Tower brings in the long-lasting idea perfectly. And the storks are on the chimney of the house in both decks!

I hope this reading makes sense to you and is helpful in some way. Have a very merry Christmas Eve!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Return to “Goodbye 2020: A Very Lenny Christmas”