This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

CB reads for JM: Lenny 2020

Charlie Brown
Sage

CB reads for JM: Lenny 2020

Post by Charlie Brown »

general or question?
I believe in Crystal Light.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: CB reads for JM: Lenny 2020

Post by Joan Marie »

Just general please. What do I need to leave behind in 2020?
Thank you!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

moon - man - cross - anchor - birds

I decided to try something a little different. So I shuffled, found the cross, took the two cards on either side and read them as pairs (Man + anchor, moon+birds).

I think maybe this is saying that in 2021 you need to work on buffing up the small details of your relationship. I imagine that with covid, you've probably gotten into some pretty ossified routines. Root out the small problems and dramas in order to bring some fresh new energy into things.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Charlie Brown wrote: 22 Dec 2020, 19:16 I think maybe this is saying that in 2021 you need to work on buffing up the small details of your relationship. I imagine that with covid, you've probably gotten into some pretty ossified routines. Root out the small problems and dramas in order to bring some fresh new energy into things.
Thank you so much.
The term "ossified routines" was pretty scary. And true.

Yes, I have developed a whole series of comforting habits and they are def feeling ossified. They do signal a generally lazy and distanced approach to relationships of all kinds. The spark of life does not burn so bright when things are just repetitive. It would be good to not bring this tired attitude into 2021.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “Goodbye 2020: A Very Lenny Christmas”