This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

kare Reads for Rachelcat, A Very Lenny Christmas 2020

kare
Sage

kare Reads for Rachelcat, A Very Lenny Christmas 2020

Post by kare »

Hi, Rachelcat! Looking forward to reading for you again. Do you have a particular question about what to leave behind in the new year or would you like me to do a general reading?

Also if you have a deck preference, let me know. Here's what I have:
Rana George Lenormand
Dreaming Way Lenormand
Maybe Lenormand (will stick to the lenormand part of it)
Green Glyphs Lenormand
Mirror Truth Lenormand
Celtic Lenormand
Pixie's Astounding Lenormand
Enchanted Lenormand
Cute Little Lenormand
Rachelcat
Sage

Re: kare Reads for Rachelcat, A Very Lenny Christmas 2020

Post by Rachelcat »

Hi! I missed this until now, sorry.

I like your deck list! I think I'll take the Rana George. (Although I'd be interested to see the Mirror Truth. Never heard of that one before!)

Yes, a reading on what to leave behind in 2020 would be just the thing for me! Thanks very much!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Rachelcat wrote: 17 Dec 2020, 13:47 Hi! I missed this until now, sorry.

I like your deck list! I think I'll take the Rana George. (Although I'd be interested to see the Mirror Truth. Never heard of that one before!)

Yes, a reading on what to leave behind in 2020 would be just the thing for me! Thanks very much!
I'll see if I can work in both decks! Thank you!
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Rachelcat wrote: 17 Dec 2020, 13:47 Hi! I missed this until now, sorry.

Well, as you can see, the cards are having a bit of fun. I started with the Rana George Lenormand, the main row of three. I decided that if I needed more information on one of the cards, I would pull some more for that card from the Mirror Truth Lenormand. At the end of the line of three, I pulled the cross, and I decided more info on that card would be useful, so the cards above and below come from the Mirror Truth Lenormand, and are meant to provide more insight into the cross. Of course each deck gave us the lilies.

I am excited to see that the first card was one of Rana George's special cards. In creating her own deck, she added some cards of her own that are unique to this deck. I'm glad you get a chance to see it in action. This card, 38, is the incense burner. It represents cleansing/clearing negative energies. So this a card that immediately let me know this reading was really absolutely addressing the question of what to leave behind.

The short version of what I get:
Incense Burner + Lilies + Cross
Cleanse for harmony with your burden.

Let go to experience a sense of peace with a burden you carry.

Modifiers for the cross:
Clover + Cross + Lily
Opportunity/good fortune is a burden to harmony.

This last one reminds me of my friend who decided he liked his job too much so he should probably get a different one. He, of course, decided not to leave his job.

I feel totally inadequate to the task of making sense of these cards, but here's what I think they say.

There is a burden that you need to let go of in order to experience a sense of peace. The burden has somehow come in the form of good fortune. Something, even something good, has upset your equilibrium. This is what you need to leave behind. This idea that good fortune in your life is somehow weighing you down. I could imagine a feeling of guilt at your luck over others' would be something that upsets your harmony, and would be something to leave behind. Maybe too much of something good, alternatively? Or something that disrupts routine, even if it is good. Clover is not in your control, so letting go of the aspect that is out of your control seems key here.

The sense of peace is a priority for you--it came up twice. So you should leave behind something that negatively impacts this sense of peace.

Gosh, I hope this helps. I am really not sure my reading was on point at all.
Attachments
Rana George Lenormand & Mirror Truth Lenormand
Rana George Lenormand & Mirror Truth Lenormand
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

kare wrote: 25 Dec 2020, 04:35 Well, as you can see, the cards are having a bit of fun. I started with the Rana George Lenormand, the main row of three. I decided that if I needed more information on one of the cards, I would pull some more for that card from the Mirror Truth Lenormand. At the end of the line of three, I pulled the cross, and I decided more info on that card would be useful, so the cards above and below come from the Mirror Truth Lenormand, and are meant to provide more insight into the cross. Of course each deck gave us the lilies.

I am excited to see that the first card was one of Rana George's special cards. In creating her own deck, she added some cards of her own that are unique to this deck. I'm glad you get a chance to see it in action. This card, 38, is the incense burner. It represents cleansing/clearing negative energies. So this a card that immediately let me know this reading was really absolutely addressing the question of what to leave behind.

Modifiers for the cross:
Clover + Cross + Lily

This last one reminds me of my friend who decided he liked his job too much so he should probably get a different one. He, of course, decided not to leave his job.

I feel totally inadequate to the task of making sense of these cards, but here's what I think they say.

There is a burden that you need to let go of in order to experience a sense of peace. The burden has somehow come in the form of good fortune. Something, even something good, has upset your equilibrium. This is what you need to leave behind. This idea that good fortune in your life is somehow weighing you down. I could imagine a feeling of guilt at your luck over others' would be something that upsets your harmony, and would be something to leave behind. Maybe too much of something good, alternatively? Or something that disrupts routine, even if it is good. Clover is not in your control, so letting go of the aspect that is out of your control seems key here.

The sense of peace is a priority for you--it came up twice. So you should leave behind something that negatively impacts this sense of peace.

Hi! This makes complete sense to me! It’s the idea of the fortunate fall. If I hadn’t had all the trials and tribulations that I did, I wouldn’t know how lucky I am now to be over them! And I wouldn’t have as much understanding of others’ troubles.

All my life I’ve wondered why all that terrible dumb stuff had to happen to me, if there’s something I need to do with that or learn from it. I have learned from it, but was that the purpose? I think the cards are saying that I should move on from defining my life by the difficulties I had that are now over. There’s no greater meaning, it just happened. If I learned from it, good. But my life is so different now, so much better, that I need to live in it, not the past.

I’m sorry I’m doing this like I’m doing the reading. Your reading was really on the mark.

As you said, obviously the incense burner as leaving something behind.

I definitely have a goal of peace, and I’m always getting closer! I’m really quite calm these days, and it sure feels good!

I think the luck is good luck that I’m out of it, but also just chance that it happened in the first place.

Thank you very much for the reading. It really has given me things to think about. That sometimes you need to move on even from good things. Stop feeling like I just escaped and start living a free life.

Thanks again! I wish you a happy solstice and a wonderful new year ahead!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Rachelcat wrote: 26 Dec 2020, 14:03
kare wrote: 25 Dec 2020, 04:35 Well, as you can see, the cards are having a bit of fun. I started with the Rana George Lenormand, the main row of three. I decided that if I needed more information on one of the cards, I would pull some more for that card from the Mirror Truth Lenormand. At the end of the line of three, I pulled the cross, and I decided more info on that card would be useful, so the cards above and below come from the Mirror Truth Lenormand, and are meant to provide more insight into the cross. Of course each deck gave us the lilies.

Modifiers for the cross:
Clover + Cross + Lily

Hi! This makes complete sense to me! It’s the idea of the fortunate fall. If I hadn’t had all the trials and tribulations that I did, I wouldn’t know how lucky I am now to be over them! And I wouldn’t have as much understanding of others’ troubles.

All my life I’ve wondered why all that terrible dumb stuff had to happen to me, if there’s something I need to do with that or learn from it. I have learned from it, but was that the purpose? I think the cards are saying that I should move on from defining my life by the difficulties I had that are now over. There’s no greater meaning, it just happened. If I learned from it, good. But my life is so different now, so much better, that I need to live in it, not the past.

I’m sorry I’m doing this like I’m doing the reading. Your reading was really on the mark.

As you said, obviously the incense burner as leaving something behind.

I definitely have a goal of peace, and I’m always getting closer! I’m really quite calm these days, and it sure feels good!

I think the luck is good luck that I’m out of it, but also just chance that it happened in the first place.

Thank you very much for the reading. It really has given me things to think about. That sometimes you need to move on even from good things. Stop feeling like I just escaped and start living a free life.

Thanks again! I wish you a happy solstice and a wonderful new year ahead!
Thank you so much for your feedback. It really does help me with my Lenormand reading and it's a relief to hear the cards made sense. I had a similar reading with my aunt once. She has read tarot since the early 70s and had never seen Lenormand. So I did a reading for her but couldn't quite make sense of it. As I explained what each card meant to her, it made total sense to her. I had pulled the bouquet and couldn't figure out how that idea of a gift fit, but to her it meant this is as good as it was going to get and everything else clicked into place. I never would have thought of that card that way. Thank you and happy new year.

Return to “Goodbye 2020: A Very Lenny Christmas”