This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

testpattern reads for kare

testpattern
Seer

testpattern reads for kare

Post by testpattern »

Hello kare! What can I work on for you?
kare
Sage

Re: testpattern reads for kare

Post by kare »

testpattern wrote: 17 Dec 2020, 18:48 Hello kare! What can I work on for you?
Hi, testpattern, my question is what is something to look forward to in the new year?

Thank you!
testpattern
Seer

Post by testpattern »

IMG_20201221_124639.jpg

(Using the Conver- Ben Doav Tarot de Marseille)

Le Chariot & Roy de Coupe

I think that the obvious answer that this pull is giving you is that you should look forward to being able to travel again! The happy charioteer is setting forth for the first time in a while. Where is he bound? It looks like he is off to visit the King of Cups. I don't know if there is someone who this fits for you, but Cuppy looks quite sad, sitting there all alone with no one to drink with. So I think that the travel opportunity that you should be looking for is one to visit an old friend, or perhaps a mentor? The King here is giving me an impression of someone who has shared wisdom, who has lit fires for other people in his day.

I am also looking at the movement of gold in these cards. There seems to be a steep slope up from the ground of the Chariot to the throne of the Roy. Perhaps you could look out to find a little unexpected money that would make this all possible?
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

testpattern wrote: 21 Dec 2020, 20:59 IMG_20201221_124639.jpg

I think that the obvious answer that this pull is giving you is that you should look forward to being able to travel again! The happy charioteer is setting forth for the first time in a while. Where is he bound? It looks like he is off to visit the King of Cups. I don't know if there is someone who this fits for you, but Cuppy looks quite sad, sitting there all alone with no one to drink with. So I think that the travel opportunity that you should be looking for is one to visit an old friend, or perhaps a mentor? The King here is giving me an impression of someone who has shared wisdom, who has lit fires for other people in his day.

I am also looking at the movement of gold in these cards. There seems to be a steep slope up from the ground of the Chariot to the throne of the Roy. Perhaps you could look out to find a little unexpected money that would make this all possible?
Thank you so much for this reading. Since COVID I have been missing travel so much, particularly travel that reuintes with loved ones. Once it is safe, this is the first thing my family and I plan to do.

I really love your insight about the color gold moving from the ground of the chariot to the throne of the king, particularly the cup itself. It is a real remider for me how much travel connects me and my family to our loved ones. It has been something we have prioritized, and we have dearly felt the absence of it. Maybe he's looking away from the chariot because he's had to do zoom calls instead of road trips, but he's hitting the road again as soon as he can.

This is so great. It is a kind of notice to make plans, make the time, to renew those personal ties in person as soon as it is possible, rather than taking it all for granted and getting sucked into the "I'm too busy and don't have time" nonsense as if I were totally out of control of my life.

I really appreciate it. Thank you and happy holidays!

I love the CBD tarot, too.
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

testpattern wrote: 21 Dec 2020, 20:59 IMG_20201221_124639.jpg

Thank you so much for this reading. Since COVID I have been missing travel so much, particularly travel that reuintes with loved ones. Once it is safe, this is the first thing my family and I plan to do.

I really love your insight about the color gold moving from the ground of the chariot to the throne of the king, particularly the cup itself. It is a real remider for me how much travel connects me and my family to our loved ones. It has been something we have prioritized, and we have dearly felt the absence of it. Maybe he's looking away from the chariot because he's had to do zoom calls instead of road trips, but he's hitting the road again as soon as he can. The gold could also be the value placed on these connections, and as I have gotten a job again, the money is there when it wasn't before, very true.

This is so great. It is a kind of notice to make plans, make the time, to renew those personal ties in person as soon as it is possible, rather than taking it all for granted and getting sucked into the "I'm too busy and don't have time" nonsense as if I were totally out of control of my life.

I really appreciate it. Thank you and happy holidays!

I love the CBD tarot, too.

Return to “Tarot with Modifier: Hosted by kare”