This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Charlie Brown Reads For Kare

Charlie Brown
Sage

Charlie Brown Reads For Kare

Post by Charlie Brown »

:geek:
I believe in Crystal Light.
kare
Sage

Re: Charlie Brown Reads For Kare

Post by kare »

Charlie Brown wrote: 10 Dec 2020, 18:22:geek:
You always have the most awesome way of asking your partner what they want to know.

Okay, I have been staying up way too late. It's gotten ridiculous and has now been going on for a while. It has been nearly impossible to change. My question is: What is the real issue here?

Thank you!
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Hi Kare,

Sorry that I've taken so long. I'll get to your reading tonight or tomorrow. I just wanted to check if you still had the same question/issue or if you wanted me to look at something else.
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Charlie Brown wrote: 22 Dec 2020, 17:42 Hi Kare,

Sorry that I've taken so long. I'll get to your reading tonight or tomorrow. I just wanted to check if you still had the same question/issue or if you wanted me to look at something else.
Yes, my question is the same. Sorry it took me so long to reply. Approaching Christmas has been a little hectic. =)
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

UGH... These have been some rough days for me. Here are the cards. I've interpreted them and will come back later to share. If I put the picture up now, I know I'll make myself come back and finish.
tempImagexkaq8n.gif
So I think you're brain is keeping you up because it's trying to give you space to process something. You're stuck, quite possibly in a skewed perception and you need to get your head on right.

The first thing I notice, is the similarity in colors between the two cards. The yellows and purples of the fractals are a very close match to the setting of the theater. That fractal looks like a passage way, a proverbial rabbit hole towards something in the center. The main figure in The Hanged Man is, of course, oriented differently from the world around her.

I'm presuming that these hours you're spending awake are primarily solitary time. Following the metaphor of this hanged man card, that would be the only time that the world sort of appears like its in alignment with you. Your probably need that. What we see in the center of the second card is something that you need to get to. I notice that the fractal card looks virtually the same whichever side is up. This seems significant in the context and makes me think that you need to be getting on the same page as other people. Are you perhaps facing a kind of "preformance anxiety" or performative burnout with your family. If so, you may need to get and/or give a fresh perspective on what your role is and what you expect to be expected of you.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

it's done. I don't know if this was helpful or not but it was enjoyable to do.
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Charlie Brown wrote: 30 Dec 2020, 21:26 UGH... These have been some rough days for me. Here are the cards. I've interpreted them and will come back later to share. If I put the picture up now, I know I'll make myself come back and finish.

tempImagexkaq8n.gif

So I think you're brain is keeping you up because it's trying to give you space to process something. You're stuck, quite possibly in a skewed perception and you need to get your head on right.

The first thing I notice, is the similarity in colors between the two cards. The yellows and purples of the fractals are a very close match to the setting of the theater. That fractal looks like a passage way, a proverbial rabbit hole towards something in the center. The main figure in The Hanged Man is, of course, oriented differently from the world around her.

I'm presuming that these hours you're spending awake are primarily solitary time. Following the metaphor of this hanged man card, that would be the only time that the world sort of appears like its in alignment with you. Your probably need that. What we see in the center of the second card is something that you need to get to. I notice that the fractal card looks virtually the same whichever side is up. This seems significant in the context and makes me think that you need to be getting on the same page as other people. Are you perhaps facing a kind of "preformance anxiety" or performative burnout with your family. If so, you may need to get and/or give a fresh perspective on what your role is and what you expect to be expected of you.
I am sorry to hear your days have been rough, and I hope they are getting better. Your reading is really insightful. Maybe I have to shift my perspective to get to where I need to go? I guess I am trying to process things, you are right. What you said about the world appearing to be in alignment with me hits home. You are right that the hours I am awake late are solitary hours, and do provide a needed reset from the performative burn out I experience. I'm somewhat of an introvert, so the absolute quiet is welcome. Alternatively, it can lead me down a rabbit hole of anxiety to be up too long with unnecessary worries. Maybe that is the other side of the coin. Something I need to get to is right. It seems like I should embrace this more as a natural solution to my burn out, and just take the apporach that I need to set boundaries with it rather than reject it totally. I need to consider to what degree this aleviates my stress or contributes to it due to lack of sleep.

Thank you so much. Happy new year.

Return to “Tarot with Modifier: Hosted by kare”