This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

kare reads for Amoroso, Tarot w/Modifier

kare
Sage

kare reads for Amoroso, Tarot w/Modifier

Post by kare »

Hi, Amoroso,

I hope you are well! It's good to be working with you again. What question can I read for you?
Amoroso
Sage

Re: kare reads for Amoroso, Tarot w/Modifier

Post by Amoroso »

Hi kare.

I guess that with all that went on this year, the question that's foremost on my mind would be how 2021 would turn out for me. A general reading will do.

Thank you so much!
Start strong
End stronger
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Amoroso wrote: 11 Dec 2020, 00:53 Hi kare.

I guess that with all that went on this year, the question that's foremost on my mind would be how 2021 would turn out for me. A general reading will do.

Thank you so much!
Hi, Amoroso,

You asked how 2021 will go. For your main card, I pulled a reversed 8 wands, and as the modifier I pulled a reversed 6 wands. I used the Smith-Waite Centennial Tarot-in-a-Tin.

In general, the wands in this deck go out of their way to demonstrate that they represent fertility with the new growth on them. They are living, rather than cut and carved spears. The 8 should represent advanced progress toward a goal, and with the wands moving from the heavens to the earth, progress that is becoming grounded in reality. Their groupings, 2, 2, and 4, indicate that as things move forward, there is always still the need to balance and prioritize, to control the flow rather than allowing it to control you. Reversed tells me that this is a scenario that you struggle with. Prioritizing when it is not a simple task, controlling the forward movement so that it is manageable for you rather than stressful, or even feeling assured that things you are passionate about are actually coming to fruition.

The modifier is interesting. It is kind of a later-stage wands card too. You have met with some significant success in your endeavors. The rider is enjoying a more elevated perspective from the top of his horse, the cloth on the horse is the green of a verdant field. And he is supported by those around him. Since it is reversed, there is a natural connection to be made between this reversal and that of the 8. An upright 6 is a natural step in development toward the 10. Reversed is a kind of being stuck in a 6. So possible interpretations include a lack of confidence in your achievements so far that cause you to struggle with moving forward or with having a sense of satisfaction and control over where things are heading. Or not being ready yet to move forward from that 6, those successes or achievements, which causes any forward progress to feel chaotic.

So in short I would say 2021 will be a year of progress toward goals you are deeply connected to, but that your challenge will be to make sure you are moving at your own genuine pace and not at an artificial one you think you should be moving at.

I hope this is useful to you and that you have a bright year ahead. Thank you for letting me read for you.
Attachments
IMG_20201212_235657630.jpg
Amoroso
Sage

Post by Amoroso »

kare wrote: 13 Dec 2020, 05:25 I used the Smith-Waite Centennial Tarot-in-a-Tin.

I love the Centennial. Along with this I also have the Borderless and the Commemorative, and now I'm also considering the Tin. Many exciting RWS flavors are coming out next year though.
In general, the wands in this deck go out of their way to demonstrate that they represent fertility with the new growth on them. They are living, rather than cut and carved spears. The 8 should represent advanced progress toward a goal, and with the wands moving from the heavens to the earth, progress that is becoming grounded in reality. Their groupings, 2, 2, and 4, indicate that as things move forward, there is always still the need to balance and prioritize, to control the flow rather than allowing it to control you. Reversed tells me that this is a scenario that you struggle with.
I'm happy that there is some progress and a fair bit of manifestation next year since 2020 seemed so stagnant. I guess prioritization is a blind spot I must pay close attention to.
. . . controlling the forward movement so that it is manageable for you rather than stressful, or even feeling assured that things you are passionate about are actually coming to fruition.
This is accurate.
The modifier is interesting. It is kind of a later-stage wands card too. You have met with some significant success in your endeavors. The rider is enjoying a more elevated perspective from the top of his horse, the cloth on the horse is the green of a verdant field. And he is supported by those around him. Since it is reversed, there is a natural connection to be made between this reversal and that of the 8. An upright 6 is a natural step in development toward the 10. Reversed is a kind of being stuck in a 6. So possible interpretations include a lack of confidence in your achievements so far that cause you to struggle with moving forward or with having a sense of satisfaction and control over where things are heading.
I've been told to quit being hard on myself and I do have this tendency to minimize my achievements since I'm always looking out for more. I'd have to take stock of this and learn how we to put things in perspective.
So in short I would say 2021 will be a year of progress toward goals you are deeply connected to, but that your challenge will be to make sure you are moving at your own genuine pace and not at an artificial one you think you should be moving at.
Copy!
I hope this is useful to you and that you have a bright year ahead. Thank you for letting me read for you.
This reading resonates with me. Thank you so much, kare.
Start strong
End stronger
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Thank you for the feedback! I hope all goes well.
Amoroso wrote: 14 Dec 2020, 02:12
kare wrote: 13 Dec 2020, 05:25 I used the Smith-Waite Centennial Tarot-in-a-Tin.

I love the Centennial. Along with this I also have the Borderless and the Commemorative, and now I'm also considering the Tin. Many exciting RWS flavors are coming out next year though.
In general, the wands in this deck go out of their way to demonstrate that they represent fertility with the new growth on them. They are living, rather than cut and carved spears. The 8 should represent advanced progress toward a goal, and with the wands moving from the heavens to the earth, progress that is becoming grounded in reality. Their groupings, 2, 2, and 4, indicate that as things move forward, there is always still the need to balance and prioritize, to control the flow rather than allowing it to control you. Reversed tells me that this is a scenario that you struggle with.
I'm happy that there is some progress and a fair bit of manifestation next year since 2020 seemed so stagnant. I guess prioritization is a blind spot I must pay close attention to.
. . . controlling the forward movement so that it is manageable for you rather than stressful, or even feeling assured that things you are passionate about are actually coming to fruition.
This is accurate.
The modifier is interesting. It is kind of a later-stage wands card too. You have met with some significant success in your endeavors. The rider is enjoying a more elevated perspective from the top of his horse, the cloth on the horse is the green of a verdant field. And he is supported by those around him. Since it is reversed, there is a natural connection to be made between this reversal and that of the 8. An upright 6 is a natural step in development toward the 10. Reversed is a kind of being stuck in a 6. So possible interpretations include a lack of confidence in your achievements so far that cause you to struggle with moving forward or with having a sense of satisfaction and control over where things are heading.
I've been told to quit being hard on myself and I do have this tendency to minimize my achievements since I'm always looking out for more. I'd have to take stock of this and learn how we to put things in perspective.
Copy!
This reading resonates with me. Thank you so much, kare.

Return to “Tarot with Modifier: Hosted by kare”