This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Hi, Everyone! This activity will use two tarot cards. To answer your partner's question, you will pull one card that is the main response. Next, you will pull a second card that modifies the first card. The second card gives more detailed information on the first card.

I find this activity a fun way to explore relationships between tarot cards, but it can also be applied to any card pulled for any position on a larger spread. In this case it's short and sweet.

Sign up here in a reply to this post by the night of Wednesday, December 9th. I'll assign partners the next day. Readings and responses should be completed and posted to this part of the forum by month's end. More info on how to post will follow.

Thank you!
Rachelcat
Sage

Re: Sign ups for Tarot with Modifier

Post by Rachelcat »

I'll play! I like the idea of only two cards in a spread. I'd like to give it a go!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Rachelcat wrote: 04 Dec 2020, 17:44 I'll play! I like the idea of only two cards in a spread. I'd like to give it a go!
Yay! Yes I was thinking this would either be a busy time for people or one in which we are all tired and burnt out, so I wanted to keep it manageable.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

ok
I believe in Crystal Light.
Amoroso
Sage

Post by Amoroso »

I reckon I have some leisure time this season so I'll join this too.
Start strong
End stronger
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Amoroso wrote: 05 Dec 2020, 01:24 I reckon I have some leisure time this season so I'll join this too.
Excellent!
shadowrose
Seer

Post by shadowrose »

I would like to participate!
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

shadowrose wrote: 06 Dec 2020, 21:33 I would like to participate!
Great! Looking forward to it!
testpattern
Seer

Post by testpattern »

So, I see that I am totally late, and if you can't add me, totally cool. But if you need more participants, I would love to.
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

testpattern wrote: 11 Dec 2020, 21:15 So, I see that I am totally late, and if you can't add me, totally cool. But if you need more participants, I would love to.
Why don't you and I do an exchange? It's too late for me to change partners, but I don't mind having a second partner. So it would be you and me reading for each other. I will create a new thread for your question. You would create a new one for mine, and the reading and feedback would go all in the same thread. Take a look at the post assigning partners for more details.
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

testpattern wrote: 11 Dec 2020, 21:15 So, I see that I am totally late, and if you can't add me, totally cool. But if you need more participants, I would love to.
Just let me know by this Friday, December 18. Thank you.
testpattern
Seer

Post by testpattern »

I don't know how I missed this. Yes, that sounds lovely.
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

testpattern wrote: 15 Dec 2020, 19:28 I don't know how I missed this. Yes, that sounds lovely.
That's okay--it's easy to miss notifications here. You can click the tool and select subscribe to a topic but it still requires you to check the web anyway.

I'm looking forward to it!

Return to “Tarot with Modifier: Hosted by kare”