This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Halloween Circle - CB reads for Nemia

Charlie Brown
Sage

Halloween Circle - CB reads for Nemia

Post by Charlie Brown »

What succor may the fates provide?
I believe in Crystal Light.
Nemia
Sage

Re: Halloween Circle - CB reads for Nemia

Post by Nemia »

And so I wonder...! :lol:
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

So I did a general "what's in store for Nemia?" reading. It's been a long week and I don't want to bother belaboring an unecessary delineation right now, but if you'd like me to go into more detail I'd be happy to.

I used my go-to horseshoe spread because it's after halloween, I myself didn't get an actual Halloween spread, and when I worked a Halloween party a couple of years ago, it was basically all I did, so that makes it seasonal enough.
  • The current situation
  • What is expected
  • What is unexpected
  • The short to mid term future
  • the mid to long term future

Additionally the King of Bats/Swords popped out of the deck. I'll leave it to you to determine if it has any meaning. One notion I had is that maybe it refers to your shingles fire of earth, earth is the body and it's on fire. Expanding on that, there is an awful lot of fire in the spread (Imps are wands) moving to water at the end.

So...

At the moment you're stuck in a period of statis and/or waiting. You think that things are going to stay bad and/or get worse but it's actually going to be ok. In the short term I predict an internal conflict between your negative expectations and the actual reality of the situation, but it's going to work itself out.

tempImage3hVBxw.gif
I believe in Crystal Light.
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

Can you believe that I missed this reading completely???? I apologize a 1000 times, I had an eye on this thread for a while and I'm here daily, more than once, and can't believe this reading escaped my eagle eyes.

Thank you very much, I'll give you a feedback as soon as I read and understand the reading. The mid-term is now, I guess :-) oh and I love horseshoe spreads.

Return to “Halloween Reading Circle - hosted by Charlie Brown”