This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Halloween Reading Circle 2020: Qndynes reads for Charlie Brown

qndynes
Sage

Halloween Reading Circle 2020: Qndynes reads for Charlie Brown

Post by qndynes »

Hi Charlie Brown, is there a specific question, theme, topic, area you'd like to look at for this spookily delightful season? :mrgreen:
Thoughts are things, and words have wings.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: Halloween Reading Circle 2020: Qndynes reads for Charlie Brown

Post by Charlie Brown »

Hi Qndynes,

Before I do, I'd like to ask you if there are any particular areas or kinds of readings that you think you either have more or less affinity for than others.
I believe in Crystal Light.
qndynes
Sage

Post by qndynes »

Charlie Brown wrote: 15 Oct 2020, 16:24 Hi Qndynes,

Before I do, I'd like to ask you if there are any particular areas or kinds of readings that you think you either have more or less affinity for than others.
Oh hm well I'm open to anything, all questions welcome really, spiritual areas included. Spirits, hauntings, etc, day to day things, mundane topics are also fun, I also like reading for magical doings, whether a ritual or "working" is doable and how.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Well, I think I'll ask the following, more mundne question:

How can I get the most out of the upcoming holiday season?
qndynes
Sage

Post by qndynes »

Hello Charlie Brown, so I sat down this morning to complete the reading and I shuffled a good long while and searched for Halloween spreads. To be honest I don't' use spreads when reading the cards so I found it quite challenging finding one that fit your question. So I thought of just pulling three cards and putting questions into each card that went with your overall question, if this makes sense. Basically I created a spread around your question, I hope this is okay.

I went with 1) what has Charlie Brown learned this year and 2) what does he need to let go of, 3) so as to make the most of the upcoming holiday season?

Let's see...

The cards that popped up sure are interesting. Lots of swords. This year has been a challenge (to say the least!) and you've found yourself having to proactively strategize (with cold analysis) ways around how you will live, you daily life, and how to keep moving forward. Because of this what you once counted as stable, especially around career, has been turned over, and the cards in the second spot are saying what you need to let go of is adherence to longevity in work and home life (by home life I mean the home you've built for yourself and loved ones. The idea that what you've built for home is unmovable has been cut down.

In the third spot we have the cold as steel queen of swords, and this confirms the previous two cards, bringing it all full circle, given everything that's happened this year, to make the best of this upcoming holiday season is keeping yourself level-headed, keeping a close eye on expenditures, assets, and holiday interactions. There is no frivolity here, this is the chessboard and you are the strategic player playing a game with the Times. To make the best of this holiday season is to not forget this as you enjoy yourself with family and loved ones.

On a rather lighter note, the bottom card, which I do like to look at for closure and hidden messages, etc., is the page of wands, and this is heartening, the page tells you to look for viable options for creating wealth for you and your home, to continue building even if nothing is certain, to keep doing, and going, there are heights yet to be scaled.

I will post the image of the spread below. I hope you find this reading insightful despite it's sobering tone. :shock:
qndynes
Sage

Post by qndynes »

20201028_095049_copy_717x956(1).jpg
20201028_095056_copy_686x915.jpg
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

I think it does make a lot of sense to not try and go too overboard in order to attempt to make up for the other things that might be missing, yes. Along those lines, I also thought it was interesting to see that 4 of wands. It's a card that often associated with celebrations and festivities, so letting go of the idea that things are going to play out normally seems to come into play as well. Thanks.

Return to “Halloween Reading Circle - hosted by Charlie Brown”