This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Halloween: Amoroso reads for qndynes

Amoroso
Sage

Halloween: Amoroso reads for qndynes

Post by Amoroso »

Hi qndynes! I hope to provide you with horrific. . . err I mean terrific, help with this Halloween reading.
Start strong
End stronger
qndynes
Sage

Re: Halloween: Amoroso reads for qndynes

Post by qndynes »

Hi! I'm looking forward to this and to seeing what spread and deck you use as well, I know it's going to be terror-ific! :mrgreen:

Let me see a question...

What monsters (of the detrimental kind) should I be on the lookout for this fall season, up till December let's say? Definitely open to fun spreads that play on monsters and lurking shadows.
Thoughts are things, and words have wings.
Amoroso
Sage

Post by Amoroso »

Just to clarify: what do you mean by monsters of the detrimental kind? Will these be monsters that lurk in your psyche, actual persons you must be wary of, or something more supernatural?

In any case, I already have a spread in mind. It's not my own creation, but it seems very apt to the spirit (heh) of your question.
Start strong
End stronger
qndynes
Sage

Post by qndynes »

Amoroso wrote: 14 Oct 2020, 23:04 Just to clarify: what do you mean by monsters of the detrimental kind? Will these be monsters that lurk in your psyche, actual persons you must be wary of, or something more supernatural?

In any case, I already have a spread in mind. It's not my own creation, but it seems very apt to the spirit (heh) of your question.
Hm well harmful monsters either of the psyche/human/spirit. Just any negative "things" I should be wary and aware of .
Thoughts are things, and words have wings.
Amoroso
Sage

Post by Amoroso »

Thanks, qndynes. I'll post my reading by Monday. Until then!
Start strong
End stronger
Amoroso
Sage

Post by Amoroso »

I'll be consulting the Tarot of Vampyres for this reading. I'll also use the Banish Your Demon Halloween Spread, which seems apt for your question:

images.jpeg

I'll post the reading in 48 hours. Happy Halloween, qndynes.
Start strong
End stronger
Amoroso
Sage

Post by Amoroso »

Before anything, I'd like to state that I do use reversals. One noticeable feature of the spread is that it doesn't have an explicit Outcome position. However, I interpret an all-upright draw as an auspicious thing, signifying that the querent will indeed banish the threat/s of the monster in question or, at the very least, greatly mitigate the negative effects the latter may cause. The elemental balance of the spread as exemplified by the Fortune card also bodes well for your prospects. These would of course presuppose that you will follow the advices offered by this reading.

I used the Tarot of Vampyres for this. Here are the cards that I drew:

IMG_20201102_094314.jpg

Position 1: Daughter of Knives

Before the reading, I decided to associate a court card draw in this position with an actual person who will play a baneful role in your life. This one indicates precisely that.

The Vampyres is a gender-neutral deck. The cards I drew show women only, so I surmise that we're dealing with a female. The Daughter of Knives' kindred spirit, the Ace of Knives, occupy another position in the spread, bolstering her reputation as an intellectual, whip-smart, and formidable lady with the gift of gab. She isn't as mature as she lets on though, and can be needlessly cruel. She'd thrive in an academic, political, or even corporate environment.

Position 2: Fortune

This card suggests that she can be hurtful because she can afford to, because over the years she's met scant opposition. Lady Luck seems to favor her, and she rarely experienced any blowback from past execrable actions.

She doesn't hold you in high regard, but I don't think she's actively hostile against you, at least not yet. Her actions would eventually put you at a great disadvantage or worse though. As you've stated in your question, this will come to pass before the year ends.

Position 3: Nine of Scepters

The combination of this card and the next suggests that you must anchor your approach on offense and not simply rely on defense. You should not hope that it will just blow over: you would have to take preemptive steps. At the same time you should not seem to be overly defensive or suspicious. You should be open to the idea of eventual entente and tailor your actions to such an end.

Position 4: Ace of Knives

Since in this deck this card is esoterically entwined with the Daughter of Knives, it suggests that a winning strategy to keep her at bay would be to assume some of her advantages, to deploy some of her tricks. In this case, you should apply Robert Greene's 44th Law of Power: the Mirror Effect.

She is the sort who can discern sarcasm and irony, and this might open her eyes to her blind spots. You can choose to be subtle and reflect her transgressions to her and to the public by miming them. You may also opt to be direct to the point and simply confront her. She is not the type to be ruled by her emotions overmuch, and a right proper approach would make her respect you, keep her wary of causing you offense in the future.

Keep your wits about you, and always strive to be rational. The Ace is far from being the end of a suit so you won't be able to entirely banish her from your life but it doesn't mean that your relationship is fated to be antagonistic.

Position 5: Six of Grails

This card is pretty much straightforward, and says that without her presence in your life, it would be as it were in the past.

I hope this reading resonates, qndynes. Enjoy the season.
Start strong
End stronger

Return to “Halloween Reading Circle - hosted by Charlie Brown”