This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Questions About How Something Works? Need Tech Support?

Support links and helpful advice for using the forum to its fullest.
For Members and Guests
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Questions About How Something Works? Need Tech Support?

Post by Joan Marie »

If you are experiencing any technical issues regarding logging or anything that seems to not be working properly, please email: support@cultoftarotforum.com

We will respond as soon as possible.

If you have questions about how something works (posting an image, uploading an Avatar, posting a URL etc. etc. open a New Topic with a clear subject line in this forum (Forum Tips, Tech Assistance & Guest Info)
Have a quick look first and see if your question has already been answered there.

Our list of "How-to Videos" is also growing. Click the "Videos" icon in the navigation bar and select the category: How To Videos.

If you have any other kinds of questions, ideas or suggestions, please email: joanmarie@cultoftarotforum.com
If you are a registered member you can also send Joan Marie a PM (private message) through the forum.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Questions About How Something Works? Need Tech Support?

Post by Joan Marie »

I have created a few short how-to videos that demonstrate some functions of the forum.
You can see them HERE

Please let me know if there is any video you would like to see added to this selection, any function that a video might help further explain.

I'm happy to do it.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “Forum Tips, Tech Assistance & Guest Info”