This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

searching the forum

Support links and helpful advice for using the forum to its fullest.
For Members and Guests
stronglove
Sage

searching the forum

Post by stronglove »

wanted to revisit a topic about shadow work so i thought i would search for it, but i am unable to. first of all, when i am on the homepage, there is no search feature. i have to go to quick links to access the search function. then when i enter the words shadow work it refuses to search for it because the words are ‘too common’....???
help!
from fragility to humility....maybe white lives should matter a little less
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: searching the forum

Post by Joan Marie »

I see what you mean.
I'm not sure what the problem is. Let me look into it and see if I can figure it out.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

I have a search button just under the menu "Home". Maybe this depends on which design one has chosen ?

It's been told frequently my words are too common. When it's a common word, one needs to put more information, like two words. That's how I've got around this in the past.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Diana wrote: 22 Feb 2020, 15:39 I have a search button just under the menu "Home". Maybe this depends on which design one has chosen ?

It's been told frequently my words are too common. When it's a common word, one needs to put more information, like two words. That's how I've got around this in the past.
That's true, there is a search selection in some of the other designs.
But it is acting funny, if if you out in two words and the poster's name it isn't working. Shadow work should definitely come up.

I need to look into this and can't right now. I will do it next week. I am in Prague and they are about to kick me out of this cafe I'm in for the wi-fi. I've been nursing this smoothie for a couple of hours now.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
stronglove
Sage

Post by stronglove »

thanks diana, i changed design and now have the search button at the ready. but it still acts funny and doesn’t want to find shadow work, really weird. but i am in no hurry joan marie, just take the time to check it out, it is not vitally important
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

stronglove wrote: 22 Feb 2020, 19:02 thanks diana, i changed design and now have the search button at the ready. but it still acts funny and doesn’t want to find shadow work, really weird. but i am in no hurry joan marie, just take the time to check it out, it is not vitally important
Hooray! I figured it out. I had to re-index the board.

The search feature works great now!
stronglove
Sage

Post by stronglove »

yay! thank you! got lots of shadow work references this time! awesome!
Leonel
Seeker

Post by Leonel »

Hi Team
Leonel here.

Just a question, I would like finding people who use the tarot of Marseille: familiarised with Alejandro Jodorosky's teachings.
Is that too specific? Thank you

Great being here in the forum.
From Spain,
Big hug
Leo
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Leonel wrote: 05 Apr 2021, 17:41 Just a question, I would like finding people who use the tarot of Marseille: familiarised with Alejandro Jodorosky's teachings.
Is that too specific? Thank you

Hi!

I think the best way would be to make a post in the TdM section explaining what you are looking for:
viewforum.php?f=12

Good luck!

Return to “Forum Tips, Tech Assistance & Guest Info”