This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Reader's Choice Rachelcat Reads for Kati

Rachelcat
Sage

Reader's Choice Rachelcat Reads for Kati

Post by Rachelcat »

Hi! It's great to have you as a new partner! Do you have a question, topic, or something you want to talk about? I think I'll come up with my "choice" of deck and spread after I know what you want to discuss. Just let me know!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Kati
Seeker

Re: Reader's Choice Rachelcat Reads for Kati

Post by Kati »

Hi there!
I’d love to hear what will happen in my career. Maybe what steps do I need to take and how will I know what’s the best way to proceed... something like that. Would that be fine?
Would you like to know something about my situation before the reading or do you want to go all in with intuition?

I am actually a bit nervous. :D Last time someone (other than myself) read Tarot cards for me was about six years ago.
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

Always a good question. Don't be nervous! Everyone should always take my readings with large grains of salt! But I do take them seriously, so I hope I can give you something helpful.

I'll work on your reading in a day to two when I have time to do a good job.

Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

Kati wrote: 13 Sep 2020, 20:00 I’d love to hear what will happen in my career. Maybe what steps do I need to take and how will I know what’s the best way to proceed... something like that.
After reading your question, I decided to use the Oldest Spread with my beloved Budapest Tarot. (I don’t really know the connection of these to your question, but I’m going to go with it!

Kati 9-19-20.jpg

We got four pairs, seems like a good number, not too many, not too little. The first thing I see is there are 6 fire cards out of 8 cards!

You are highly motivated (Ace of Staves) and are determined to put a lot of energy into (Strength) your career.

In your line of work, there’s a lot of one-ups-man-ship, people are always pushing to get ahead and get ahead of each other (Wheel). But the race is not always to the swift. No matter how hard and/or smart you work, circumstances may not go your way (Wheel again). You need to be prepared to defend yourself (9 of Staves) against the ups and downs, whether caused by yourself, coworkers, or the randomness of fate. With the first pair, and all the fire in this reading, I don’t think you’ll have any trouble summoning the energy and determination to do that.

But in general, the Sun will shine on your career endeavors. As the cards have already said, you’re ambitious, determined, and willing to learn by doing to be very good at what you do (Page of Staves).

All that hard work and learning will transform you from a dedicated beginner (Page of Staves) into an accomplished professional (Magician), dazzling observers with your skill and finesse. And you’ll be happy knowing that the abundant money you make and prestige you earn (6 of Coins) will be very much deserved.

So I think that says it all! The best way to proceed is with energy, determination, and a strong willingness to learn and do!

I hope this makes sense to you and helps you in some way. Let me know what you think!

Kati
Seeker

Post by Kati »

There are many things that make sense, yes! :) I’ll write a longer feedback a bit later – it has been a bit hectic at home for the last few days and I want to concentrate on this reading fully. ❤️
Kati
Seeker

Post by Kati »

OK, now I have bit more time to give you better feedback. :) EDIT: For some reason the quotes are not working... :? I’m sorry for the messy post!

[quote=Rachelcat post_id=20852 time=1600542313 user_id=92]
We got four pairs, seems like a good number, not too many, not too little. The first thing I see is there are 6 fire cards out of 8 cards!

You are highly motivated (Ace of Staves) and are determined to put a lot of energy into (Strength) your career.
[/quote]
This is very true. No matter what I do, I try to give it my 100%. But when it comes to my career I try to do even more. My career has always been important to me.

In your line of work, there’s a lot of one-ups-man-ship, people are always pushing to get ahead and get ahead of each other (Wheel). But the race is not always to the swift. No matter how hard and/or smart you work, circumstances may not go your way (Wheel again). You need to be prepared to defend yourself (9 of Staves) against the ups and downs, whether caused by yourself, coworkers, or the randomness of fate. With the first pair, and all the fire in this reading, I don’t think you’ll have any trouble summoning the energy and determination to do that.
[/quote]
People are definitely pushing to get ahead of each other in my line of work! I have been a bit on edge of whether or not I should continue on this path because of it. But I’m glad to hear that I’ll have the energy to continue ”fighting”.

But in general, the Sun will shine on your career endeavors. As the cards have already said, you’re ambitious, determined, and willing to learn by doing to be very good at what you do (Page of Staves).

All that hard work and learning will transform you from a dedicated beginner (Page of Staves) into an accomplished professional (Magician), dazzling observers with your skill and finesse. And you’ll be happy knowing that the abundant money you make and prestige you earn (6 of Coins) will be very much deserved.

So I think that says it all! The best way to proceed is with energy, determination, and a strong willingness to learn and do!
[/quote]
This sounds very promising! Thank you so much for the reading. ❤️
I can see that you’re very connected with your cards because when I look at them I don’t see even half as much as you did.
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

Oh, good. I was hoping I wasn’t going out on a limb about the competition. Thank you for confirming that. I understand that you might be leery of diving into that, but your time and hard work will separate you from the game-players.

I do have a connection with this deck. I even named the Ace of Staves the “Just Do It Leopard”! But I also have keywords, which makes pips reading easier. And this spread, with every minor paired with a major, is a good start and generally helpful for reading pips.

I’m glad the reading made sense, and good luck with your career!

Return to “Tarot Readers Choice: Hosted by kare”