This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Reader's Choice: kare reads for Amoroso

kare
Sage

Reader's Choice: kare reads for Amoroso

Post by kare »

Hi, Amoroso,

It's good to work with you again. What can the cards answer for you?
Amoroso
Sage

Re: Reader's Choice: kare reads for Amoroso

Post by Amoroso »

I'd like a general reading on what the last quarter of 2020 would hold for me.

Thanks, kare.
Start strong
End stronger
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Great! I don't often do that sort of reading, so this is exciting. Thank you!
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

I will have your reading up within the next few days.
Amoroso
Sage

Post by Amoroso »

No problem. Just take your time, kare.
Start strong
End stronger
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

I didn't intend to take quite so much time posting your reading. My quarantine work life and quarantine kids' school life all sort of went haywire the past week and a half, and I've just dug myself out of a big pile of work and stress. So I totally understand if you aren't able to give feedback--you budgeted time to do it in September and now it's just about October. I am sorry for the lateness.

I actually did this reading over a week ago. I decided to use my Wheel of the Year calendar and cast on it since you asked about the last part of the year. I thought it would be interesting to see where things fell and how that lined up with the actual part of the year you asked about, essentially from now through December. I also pulled tarot cards for the months you asked about.

So for the casting I used the Wheel as the casting surface, and I cast two dice (fancy ones from Brain Vessel Gallery), a key charm, and a Phar Lap museum coin my aunt collected for young, horse-lover me 30-ish years ago on her trip to Australia and New Zealand.

The coin actually fell in the right now time between Fall Equinox and Hallow's Eve, and indicates that right now is a time of charging forward. The dice tell me that you are moving away from a time of challenge or uncertainty, and that eventually this process will result in a sense of completion or success that gives rise to a new beginning. I am basing this on the symbolic meaning of the numbers and the symbolic meaning of their placement on the Wheel. The six landed at the precursor to spring when the days are getting longer and plants are emerging--new beginnings. Interestingly the horse is headed generally toward the center, and I see that as the place at the heart of things. You. Your center, your ultimate good. The key to me represents what is critical. It lines up with the line reaching from the center to Beltane, which is the beginning of a time of light and abundant growth. This is the theme underlying both the assertive energy that moves forward, and also the growth represented by the process that takes place over the next few months--leading to Yule, I suppose.

Then I drew tarot cards (Tarot de la Nuit--fall and dark tones belong together) for the months. October, November, December.

It's no surprise the Queen of Cups is sitting there with the 5, a number of necessary struggle that leads to growth. But she is someone of emotional experience, emotional strength, and emotional wisdom. In this case, she is at her best--you nurturing yourself through a challenge. It's always a good reminder to work to keep things in perspective and to be kind to ourselves, to care for ourselves.

Next is Judgment. Right at All Soul's Day, and I swear I shuffled. A movement from nurturing yourself to letting go of the burdens you need to let go of. So that you can move forward. The coin with the forward moving energy indicates that you are moving forward while at the same time also processing things that need to be processed. That's a lot going on. But I guess life is like that. We don't always have the luxury of dealing with difficult things when there is no stress. While the coin seems to indicate a full speed ahead energy, the Queen is more of a "go with the flow" but don't let the flow control you reminder. The queen and judgment counteract or balance out energy that could otherwise be frantic. Focus on guiding and directing that energy toward your highest good.

Finally is the reversed Page of Pentacles at Yule, the turning from one year to the next, the darkest day of the year in the northern hemisphere. I would say here it means don't rush the beginning of the next journey. It will come. Sit with it. Winter is a time of slowing down and moving inward. In some ways the page is pointing toward that inner circle. Pentacles are a grounded energy, a winter energy, and they are about physical comfort that brings a sense of security. Maybe this has to do with setting new goals with regard to work or home--the treasures in your life that you build over time. This new journey I would say is one that is internally focused, or one that shouldn't be rushed--in true pentacle form.

I hope this is helpful. Please let me know if I need to clarify any parts of it. Thank you for your patience with me.
Attachments
IMG_20200921_221141131.jpg
IMG_20200921_221236737.jpg
Amoroso
Sage

Post by Amoroso »

No problem, kare. 2020 is simply out of whack and this is to be expected. Had more than my usual workload too so I know how it is.
kare wrote: 01 Oct 2020, 03:11 I actually did this reading over a week ago. I decided to use my Wheel of the Year calendar and cast on it since you asked about the last part of the year. I thought it would be interesting to see where things fell and how that lined up with the actual part of the year you asked about, essentially from now through December. I also pulled tarot cards for the months you asked about.

So for the casting I used the Wheel as the casting surface, and I cast two dice (fancy ones from Brain Vessel Gallery), a key charm, and a Phar Lap museum coin my aunt collected for young, horse-lover me 30-ish years ago on her trip to Australia and New Zealand.
This is a fascinating reading method that I haven't encountered before. I appreciate the effort you put into this.
The coin actually fell in the right now time between Fall Equinox and Hallow's Eve, and indicates that right now is a time of charging forward. The dice tell me that you are moving away from a time of challenge or uncertainty, and that eventually this process will result in a sense of completion or success that gives rise to a new beginning. I am basing this on the symbolic meaning of the numbers and the symbolic meaning of their placement on the Wheel. The six landed at the precursor to spring when the days are getting longer and plants are emerging--new beginnings. Interestingly the horse is headed generally toward the center, and I see that as the place at the heart of things. You. Your center, your ultimate good. The key to me represents what is critical. It lines up with the line reaching from the center to Beltane, which is the beginning of a time of light and abundant growth. This is the theme underlying both the assertive energy that moves forward, and also the growth represented by the process that takes place over the next few months--leading to Yule, I suppose.
Wow this is accurate. You see, I already have a two-fold plan: one that begins this October while the succeeding phase starts next year. I didn't want to seem greedy so I only asked about the initial stage, but this right here covers my concern, which does span half a year or so.

As with any major endeavor, I do have some uncertainties at the beginning. I'm very hopeful that I can get through them so thanks a million for this. And yup, its success would bode well for the beginning of a subsequent, related project. I really like how this all lines up so neatly, and I haven't even delved into specifics in my question.
Then I drew tarot cards (Tarot de la Nuit--fall and dark tones belong together) for the months. October, November, December.

It's no surprise the Queen of Cups is sitting there with the 5, a number of necessary struggle that leads to growth. But she is someone of emotional experience, emotional strength, and emotional wisdom. In this case, she is at her best--you nurturing yourself through a challenge. It's always a good reminder to work to keep things in perspective and to be kind to ourselves, to care for ourselves.
That deck is a beaut, and seems like the very personification of the Queen of Cups. The thing that strikes me here is when you mentioned nurturing myself through a challenge. If this doesn't describe my endeavor, I don't know what will. You're very good at this.
Next is Judgment. Right at All Soul's Day, and I swear I shuffled. A movement from nurturing yourself to letting go of the burdens you need to let go of. So that you can move forward. The coin with the forward moving energy indicates that you are moving forward while at the same time also processing things that need to be processed. That's a lot going on. But I guess life is like that. We don't always have the luxury of dealing with difficult things when there is no stress. While the coin seems to indicate a full speed ahead energy, the Queen is more of a "go with the flow" but don't let the flow control you reminder. The queen and judgment counteract or balance out energy that could otherwise be frantic. Focus on guiding and directing that energy toward your highest good.
A truly fitting card. What you said about processing things, letting go while moving forward is how I can see my November proceeding. My cup will be full but I would still have to deal with some disagreeable stuff. I'll keep in mind how I must exert some control over all that energy and momentum though.
Finally is the reversed Page of Pentacles at Yule, the turning from one year to the next, the darkest day of the year in the northern hemisphere. I would say here it means don't rush the beginning of the next journey. It will come. Sit with it. Winter is a time of slowing down and moving inward. In some ways the page is pointing toward that inner circle. Pentacles are a grounded energy, a winter energy, and they are about physical comfort that brings a sense of security. Maybe this has to do with setting new goals with regard to work or home--the treasures in your life that you build over time. This new journey I would say is one that is internally focused, or one that shouldn't be rushed--in true pentacle form.
The Christmas season is usually a very busy time for me, but what with the limitations imposed by the flu outbreak on the general public's level of activity, this advice would serve me well. It would be the best time to tweak my strategies for my projects and also to make my plans for the coming year and beyond.
I hope this is helpful. Please let me know if I need to clarify any parts of it. Thank you for your patience with me.
This is definitely very helpful, kare, and it puts things in perspective. Thank you so much for this reading.
Start strong
End stronger
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

I hope your project and your year leading into next go well. Thank you for the feedback!
Amoroso wrote: 01 Oct 2020, 13:55 No problem, kare. 2020 is simply out of whack and this is to be expected. Had more than my usual workload too so I know how it is.
kare wrote: 01 Oct 2020, 03:11 I actually did this reading over a week ago. I decided to use my Wheel of the Year calendar and cast on it since you asked about the last part of the year. I thought it would be interesting to see where things fell and how that lined up with the actual part of the year you asked about, essentially from now through December. I also pulled tarot cards for the months you asked about.

This is a fascinating reading method that I haven't encountered before. I appreciate the effort you put into this.
Wow this is accurate. You see, I already have a two-fold plan: one that begins this October while the succeeding phase starts next year. I didn't want to seem greedy so I only asked about the initial stage, but this right here covers my concern, which does span half a year or so.

As with any major endeavor, I do have some uncertainties at the beginning. I'm very hopeful that I can get through them so thanks a million for this. And yup, its success would bode well for the beginning of a subsequent, related project. I really like how this all lines up so neatly, and I haven't even delved into specifics in my question.

That deck is a beaut, and seems like the very personification of the Queen of Cups. The thing that strikes me here is when you mentioned nurturing myself through a challenge. If this doesn't describe my endeavor, I don't know what will. You're very good at this.
A truly fitting card. What you said about processing things, letting go while moving forward is how I can see my November proceeding. My cup will be full but I would still have to deal with some disagreeable stuff. I'll keep in mind how I must exert some control over all that energy and momentum though.
The Christmas season is usually a very busy time for me, but what with the limitations imposed by the flu outbreak on the general public's level of activity, this advice would serve me well. It would be the best time to tweak my strategies for my projects and also to make my plans for the coming year and beyond.
This is definitely very helpful, kare, and it puts things in perspective. Thank you so much for this reading.

Return to “Tarot Readers Choice: Hosted by kare”