This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

TdM Rachelcat reads for Charlie Brown

Rachelcat
Sage

TdM Rachelcat reads for Charlie Brown

Post by Rachelcat »

Hi! Thanks for leading us! I love the idea of the spread but am a little worried about the potential for SO MANY cards in a reading. Watch, when I do it for real, I'll get two cards! In any case, I'll do my best.

Do you have a question, topic, or something you'd like to talk about? Just let me know!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: TdM Rachelcat reads for Charlie Brown

Post by Charlie Brown »

I haven't forgotten, I need to figure out what I need to figure out. :)
I believe in Crystal Light.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Hi Rachel,

I guess I'd like to know what you see as the best use of my time and effort over the coming months. Thanks!
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

Charlie Brown wrote: 18 Sep 2020, 04:30 I guess I'd like to know what you see as the best use of my time and effort over the coming months.
cb 1 9-20-20.jpg

Well, my prediction almost came true, two cards plus Le Fou to end the reading. Let’s see what they can mean.

cb 2 9-20-20.jpg

Right now you feel hung up or stuck, as many of us do (Le Pendu). You’re not feeling very patient, but that’s what you need to do, be patient, because blessings are coming your way (Lestoille). Making wishes, aiming high, and being thankful are all good things to do while you are waiting for your blessings to arrive. You can’t make them happen, but you can be open to them, which just as important. Expect, if not a miracle, at least some very good things and experiences!

It’s kind of strange to realize that all readings with this spread will include Le Fou at the end, but I’ll read him in here anyway. When all the good things happen and you receive them with gratitude, your life journey will continue. You may be able to take some with you on your trip, but you will still be free, free to experience more of life’s ups and downs. But don’t forget to pull your pants up before you go! You do have to move on, but you don’t have to move on completely exposed and unprepared.

Well, what do you think? It can never be bad to get Lestoille, even in an all majors reading!

Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Rachelcat wrote: 20 Sep 2020, 16:24
Right now you feel hung up or stuck, as many of us do (Le Pendu). You’re not feeling very patient, but that’s what you need to do, be patient, because blessings are coming your way (Lestoille). Making wishes, aiming high, and being thankful are all good things to do while you are waiting for your blessings to arrive. You can’t make them happen, but you can be open to them, which just as important. Expect, if not a miracle, at least some very good things and experiences!
That makes good sense. I am trying to find opportunities rather than obstacles, but it's challenging, to be sure.

Well, what do you think? It can never be bad to get Lestoille, even in an all majors reading!
I guess it's not at that. Thinking about "wishes" and "aiming high" together seems like they equal making a plan. So even though I'm hung up, I can prepare to make and/or take opportunities when the time arises.

Thank you. :)
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

I hope all good things and opportunities come to you. Then my predictions will come true!

Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

That would be rad.

Return to “Tarot de Marseille: Hosted by Charlie Brown”