This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

BTC:Rose Crystal and Shadowrose

Charlie Brown
Sage

BTC:Rose Crystal and Shadowrose

Post by Charlie Brown »

Hello. Here's a thread for you questions and readings. Enjoy!
I believe in Crystal Light.
shadowrose
Seer

Re: BTC:Rose Crystal and Shadowrose

Post by shadowrose »

how can I reclaim some peace of mind in the midst of all the busy-ness I'm caught up in.
Rose Crystal
Seeker

Post by Rose Crystal »

Thanks for your question, here is my reading:

Deck used: DruidCraft Tarot

These are the things I think you will need to know, to contemplate and to work with to be able to find the peace in yourself so you can ground yourself and feel stabilized.

It seems to me like you have a lot to think about careerwise these days, or there might be some project or several projects taking up your life at the moment. You might feel like giving up because you have worked hard and things seem to be a bit overwhelming for you right now and at the same time some problems with manifesting your plans. Sometimes ideas can get stuck in your head, and you may lack the last part to get it all out in the real physical life. There might be some investment problems also like you think that you will have to need more money or that you are taking too high a risk financially, and sometimes it is difficult for you to stay calm because there's so much fiery energy around you.

But you need to know that you should just hang in there a little bit more, you're soon to pass the line and you will pass it as number one if you can just show some stamina at the end. And when you do, you will be highly regarded by others for what you have accomplished. It seems to me that you will end up with a feeling of "being right". That other people in you life have tried to put you down, to tell you that you're wrong, but now's the time to prove them that you're not, and they will respect you a lot for that. They will be interested in your ideas. You should be prepared to have to carry a heavy burden up the hills to get yourself through, and you should know that you are strong enough to do this.

You will have to recognize the feeling of resistance but at the same time be able to see what is important in your life and go for that option. Your days will be busy, you will have a lot to do, many priorities and sometimes you will be tired, but that's ok. It means you are putting all the effort you can in this project/ job and that will give you a victory in the end. With the right mental attitude, you will be very strong.
Attachments
freereading_cot_shadowrose_v2.jpg
Rose Crystal
Seeker

Post by Rose Crystal »

Here's my question to you:

I'm in the middle of a conflict with my friend these days.

How can I make her see things from my point of view?
shadowrose
Seer

Post by shadowrose »

Filidh Lochlannach wrote: 19 Aug 2020, 13:07 Here's my question to you:

I'm in the middle of a conflict with my friend these days. I feel that I have been treated badly and very unfair.

How can I make her see things from my point of view?
sorry I am seeing this so late, I didn't get any email notifications that replies had been posted!

Deck Used: Madam Clara's Midcenturian Deck

First card is the Six of Cups, a focus on childhood and your inner child. Your inner child has been wounded. Reconnecting with fond memories of your childhood will help soothe that wound. As you think through the memories you cherish you may come across an incident from the past similar to your's now that may help you relate to your friend and help her understand your position in the current situation.

Second card is the Three of Cups, with a focus on reunion and celebration. Both of you reconnecting through your childhood memories can forge a stronger bond that will bring joy and abundance your lives. It will also introduce greater creativity and success when you come together to heal.

Third card is the Fool. Life is short and should be lived to the fullest. Don't dwell on strife or slights. Sometimes people truly don't understand they've done anything to hurt you and it maybe impossible to get them to understand, especially if they have a happy-go-lucky mindset. You will find more peace when you let go and focus on one day at a time and look for the joy that day offers.

Shadow Card -- Knight of Cups. This is a truly emotional time for you, so care needs to be exercised in all that you think, say and do. It is easy to get carried away and say things in haste that will have lasting impact. It can also lead to misinterpretation of the actions and words the other person puts out there between you. Step back, evaluate rationally; you might be mistaken in your perceptions.

By the over abundance of cups in this reading it is clear that this is emotionally charged. I am a beginning reader so I don't have a grasp on numerology, but it seems significant to me that all the cup cards consist of threes (if you give the knight the designation of a 12).
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

These are both nice readings. Congrats. Don't forget that you're each responsible for also providing feedback to the readings.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Rose Crystal
Seeker

Post by Rose Crystal »

Thanks for the reading, Shadowrose.

It's very interesting that the answer to my question came up as all these cups. The conflict we now have is all about how we value things. It's too complicated to explain it all here, but I do think that looking back to what was good in the past will give us a new perspective on stuff, and probably help us out of it.

I really like it, thank you :)
shadowrose
Seer

Post by shadowrose »

Filidh Lochlannach wrote: 26 Aug 2020, 03:57 Thanks for the reading, Shadowrose.

It's very interesting that the answer to my question came up as all these cups. The conflict we now have is all about how we value things. It's too complicated to explain it all here, but I do think that looking back to what was good in the past will give us a new perspective on stuff, and probably help us out of it.

I really like it, thank you :)
Thank you! I am very happy to hear that it was useful to you!
shadowrose
Seer

Post by shadowrose »

Filidh Lochlannach wrote: 19 Aug 2020, 13:02 Thanks for your question, here is my reading:

Deck used: DruidCraft Tarot

These are the things I think you will need to know, to contemplate and to work with to be able to find the peace in yourself so you can ground yourself and feel stabilized.

It seems to me like you have a lot to think about careerwise these days, or there might be some project or several projects taking up your life at the moment. You might feel like giving up because you have worked hard and things seem to be a bit overwhelming for you right now and at the same time some problems with manifesting your plans. Sometimes ideas can get stuck in your head, and you may lack the last part to get it all out in the real physical life. There might be some investment problems also like you think that you will have to need more money or that you are taking too high a risk financially, and sometimes it is difficult for you to stay calm because there's so much fiery energy around you.

But you need to know that you should just hang in there a little bit more, you're soon to pass the line and you will pass it as number one if you can just show some stamina at the end. And when you do, you will be highly regarded by others for what you have accomplished. It seems to me that you will end up with a feeling of "being right". That other people in you life have tried to put you down, to tell you that you're wrong, but now's the time to prove them that you're not, and they will respect you a lot for that. They will be interested in your ideas. You should be prepared to have to carry a heavy burden up the hills to get yourself through, and you should know that you are strong enough to do this.

You will have to recognize the feeling of resistance but at the same time be able to see what is important in your life and go for that option. Your days will be busy, you will have a lot to do, many priorities and sometimes you will be tired, but that's ok. It means you are putting all the effort you can in this project/ job and that will give you a victory in the end. With the right mental attitude, you will be very strong.

Thank you very much for your reading! I am struggling with caring for my homebound mother and finding time to pursue my own interests and self-care. I am an introvert and empath, and I am just overwhelmed by all the demands on my time and sanity! lol. Hopefully things will calm down as the weather changes.

Return to “Beginners Tarot Circle: Hosted by Charlie Brown”