This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Star & Crown Oracle Update October 30th

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Star & Crown Oracle Update October 30th

Post by Joan Marie »

This deck!

First of all, The post I had here showing the finished cards got way too image heavy and just wasn't loading properly any more, so I created a little webpage for it all on my Rabbit's Moon Tarot site.

Here is the direct link: https://rabbitsmoontarot.com/star-crown-oracle/

I think it shows the art better anyway.

Seccond, I recently posted that I wasn't going to take any more submissions and then a whole bunch of submissions came in!
I cannot turn anyone away, and all the art is so amazing I don't want to.

SO! for the time being, I am happy to take any more work you may have to contribute to this remarkable deck. I ask only that you don't contribute more than 3 pieces in total. If you want to contribute more than 3, feel free, but f we get over a certain number I will have to make some cuts.

Right now it looks like we could take about 20 more submissions so if anyone out there has a card in them that they think they can get turned in int the next couple of weeks or so, please do!

This project always had a lot of flexibility and surprises. It's a good reflection of the times as things seem to change randomly day to day everywhere and there is no predicting the future, not really. So, I feel like it is all in keeping with the same spirit we began with.

I will update you all again very soon.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “News and General Discussion about Star & Crown Oracle”