This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Progress Update 2 Star & Crown Oracle

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Progress Update 2 Star & Crown Oracle

Post by Joan Marie »

So here we are in the middle of September.
I had set a soft deadline (very soft) of the end of September.

Here is where we are at the moment, September 15, 2020:
  • We have 28 finished cards
  • We have a beautiful Card Back now, contributed by Anora Diane Bliss, (Blissful)
00 Card Back Blissful.jpg
  • We have a total of 29 people signed up. Several people have not yet submitted work. No worries!! It would be nice though to hear from you if you can give me an update of where you are.
  • Our online document is starting to get filled out. This is the artists description of their card. We need a description for each card submitted. I sent the link to each artist. if you don't have it please just let me know and I will resend it to you. (PM or email joanmarie@cultoftarotforum.com ) I don't want to post the link because I want the document to stay private for artists only.
  • Currently the plan is to do a Kickstarter for this like we did with Button Soup. I'll have more information about this at the end of the month.

Remember that this whole idea was born out of the chaotic times we are in, which does not seem to be subsiding in any way. This will be, no doubt, reflected in every aspect of this project. So embrace the chaos!

I hope you all are doing well wherever you are, whatever you are going through.

Questions and comments are always welcome! Let's just keep plugging away and see where this takes us.

Thank you to everyone. This is proving to be as surprising and wonderful as Button Soup, and yet it has quite its very own vibe and purpose.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
jobarghest
Seer

Re: Progress Update 2 Star & Crown Oracle

Post by jobarghest »

Thanks for the update! I've nearly finished the painting for my card and have already written the description so am fairly confident I can make it in time :)
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Progress Update 2 Star & Crown Oracle

Post by Joan Marie »

Hi everybody!

Just a super quick update on the Star & Crown Oracle.

Work continues to come in and artists are writing their pieces for the guidebook.

Things are slowing down a bit though I know BUT, I am in the midst of a project that will occupy me for the next few days but afterward I promise to get organised and moving forward with the Star & Crown.

We have so much wonderful art already. I am really excited for this deck and apologise that I have been unable to give it much attention lately but we are still doing good and I thank everyone for their contributions so far and look forward to more.

Please stay tuned for an announcement. 🎃

Thanks everyone!!!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “News and General Discussion about Star & Crown Oracle”