This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

A few Questions from reall

Here you will find Technical specs and other discussions related to the procedures, links etc.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

A few Questions from reall

Post by Joan Marie »

reall wrote: 22 Jul 2020, 14:25 Yey! I'm in! :) We need some rules please! :mrgreen: as I have idea for "Butterfly Effect" & "Dire Predicament" (based on that vintage movie poster Pen made unless she would like to use it here!) & would also like to do something like You Are Original as tribute to our antypiracy awarenes movement? So where do we discuss card ideas as i dont see who signed for what card from my android? Also can I sign up for 2/3 cards now or should I wait for evryone to get a chance? Also can we use public domain img? Photos obviously need participant permision etc btw like that athlete from your card totally have that olimpic vibe! :mrgreen:
1. The place to discuss ideas is in the section called The Art/WIP viewforum.php?f=315

2. I will create a list of who signs up and post it. But because of the nature of this project, no one signs up for a certain card, they create it themselves and may not name it until it is finished. The Guidebook Form, which is a google doc, is where artists can write about their card, name , description etc. You can see that form HERE I need to tweak it a little to give those who are signed up full access to it. But for now you can at least see it. (I hope to have that done very soon so that everyone can see what everyone else is doing.)

3. You can submit more than one card. Again, since unlike the button soup project there are no cards to "claim" once you finish a card you can start another. I'll tell you when it's too many!! :lol: (3 is probably a good limit though. We have to see how this progresses)

4. Yes of course public domain images are fine and anything you have permission to use. 🌺

Just a comment: I'm not sure a tribute to the ICOTA movement is really in the spirit of this project. Have a look again at the top of the sign up page at the description of what we are trying to do.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
reall
Sage

Re: A few Questions from reall

Post by reall »

Ok! Thank You! BTW can you please rename Art Wip to Star & Crown Caffe vip or something to cover informal talk we'll have? :mrgreen:
yes, it would be great if we can see who signed & card idea we are working for similar to our previous oroject? :mrgreen:
ie
"Celebrating Yourself" by JM
"Butterfly Effect by reall
" ?" by etc

I know we are making these as we go so changes are expected but idea is where all good start with! :mrgreen:
that why I would prefer to sign up just this short card concepts I have for now & fill other boxes later if that would be ok? :mrgreen:
Ok Got it! 2 cards from me then hopefully! looking forward to update soon!:)

Return to “Technical Assistance & Guidelines”