This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Update: CoT Oracle deck

Here you will find the discussions we had to share our thoughts and ideas to develop this deck
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Update: CoT Oracle deck

Post by Joan Marie »

I just want to let you know that this project is still percolating.

When we launch this project i want to be able to devote entirely to it, and at the moment I'm not able to do that.

So please keep the ideas and thoughts and any little inspiring things you have coming.

And watch this space for further announcements. I will bring more concrete information when I have it.

You can contribute to these topics in the meanwhile or start your own.

A CoT Oracle Deck: Brainstorm

What Makes a Good Oracle Deck

Some examples of different Indie Oracle decks

Survey: Oracle Formats
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Update: CoT Oracle deck

Post by Joan Marie »

Many things are coming together and there are many signs that the time is right now for us to begin this project, this group Oracle deck.

I am preparing a formal announcement with the goal of releasing it on or very near the Summer Solstice, Saturday June 20th.

This Oracle deck will be one with a very rich, multi-dimensional approach, and yet, designed to be easily and intuitively grasped by any user. It is also intended to give artists a lot of space for interpreting meanings and rendering images.

My intention is to release a finished concept and a working template.

There will be adjustments I am sure, but my hope is that there will be enough in place that we will be able to get started right away.

I'm really enthusiastic about this. It's a much bigger challenge in a lot of ways that a group Tarot deck. That is the opposite of what I thought when I first suggested we do an Oracle. But now I see how what we are about to create has the potential be something very powerful and I couldn't be more excited or confident in our ability to do this.

I will be working very intently on it this week. In the meanwhile, your comments and questions are always welcome, either here or use any of the lins in the previous post in this thread.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “Preliminary Planning Threads”