This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

The New Mystic Rubaiyat

Share a little taste with us of your work in progress. Give us a peek at what's coming down the road soon so we can keep an eye out for it.
Pen
Sage

The New Mystic Rubaiyat

Post by Pen »

The New Mystic Rubaiyat

display500px6.jpg
display500px.jpg
display500px5.jpg

This is the second edition of the Mystic Rubaiyat Meditation Cards, which was self published in a Limited Edition of 100 copies in 2007 by Fig Tree Press.

The original cards, created from my paintings, have been given a completely new look with black borders, a decorative frame and a beautifully patterned reverse, courtesy of Birmingham Museum, although the size of the new cards remains the same as that of the first edition.

There are 90 cards: 75 with the quatrains from the first edition of Edward Fitzgerald's poetic translation into English of The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam; a title card, an info card, 3 Glossary cards, 2 cards with Additional Notes and 8 extra meditation cards featuring semi-abstract paintings, Landscapes of the Subconscious.

The cards come shrink-wrapped to keep printing and postage costs down.

I hope you like them!

Pen

The New Mystic Rubaiyat
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream...

Edgar Allan Poe

Fig Tree Press

Pen's shop at MPC
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: The New Mystic Rubaiyat

Post by Joan Marie »

These are absolutely stunning Pen.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

I can't believe that I didn't see this before! They're an arrow right into my heart, unbelievably beautiful. Pen, you're a rare artist.
Pen
Sage

Post by Pen »

:green_heart:
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream...

Edgar Allan Poe

Fig Tree Press

Pen's shop at MPC

Return to “Sneak Peeks & Works in Progress”