This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Streetwise Tarot: Coming Soon

Share a little taste with us of your work in progress. Give us a peek at what's coming down the road soon so we can keep an eye out for it.
mark lewis
Seer

Streetwise Tarot: Coming Soon

Post by mark lewis »

My book "Streetwise Tarot" is nearly ready. It will shortly be on my website for sale. The foreword has been written by best selling author Richard Webster who has written at least 150 books on metaphysical subjects and has sold the staggering amount of 10 million (probably even more by now) through Llewellyn.

This is his foreword to my book:

"Mark Lewis and I started corresponding sometime in the 1980s. He’d bought some books of mine as he was learning how to become a psychic reader. In what seemed like no time at all, he became the best-known psychic in Ireland. About thirty years ago, he moved to Toronto, Canada, where he’s enjoyed a successful career as a palmist and Tarot card reader ever since. We were friends well before we finally met at a marketing conference in Albuquerque in the early 1990s. We live in different parts of the world, but fortunately our paths have crossed a number of times over the years. Mark is a great raconteur with an excellent memory, and a wonderful sense of humour. Mark is also a gifted writer, as you’ll soon discover. He has a breezy, easy-to-understand style, and his sense of humour is never far below the surface. He works in a variety of settings, including flea markets, psychic fairs, and corporate events. He also has a thriving private practice. Consequently, his approach is different to that of other psychic readers, and he’s happy to give you the benefit of his versatility and many years of experience. If you want to become a successful Tarot reader, you must read Mark’s book."
mark lewis
Seer

Re: Streetwise Tarot: Coming Soon

Post by mark lewis »

Here it is! (I do hope the first chapter doesn't scare the reader off!)

http://marklewisentertainment.com/html/magicians.html
TheLoracular
Sage

Post by TheLoracular »

mark lewis wrote: 22 Dec 2020, 23:20 Here it is! (I do hope the first chapter doesn't scare the reader off!)

http://marklewisentertainment.com/html/magicians.html
Congratulations on getting your book out! I just noticed your thread today.
Tarot is a great and sacred arcanum- its abuse is an obscenity in the inner and a folly in the outer. It is intended for quite other purposes than to determine when the tall dark man will meet the fair rich widow.”
― Jack Parsons
mark lewis
Seer

Post by mark lewis »

And I just noticed your post today! Anyway here is the book on Amazon:

Return to “Sneak Peeks & Works in Progress”