This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

R. Black Tarot

Share a little taste with us of your work in progress. Give us a peek at what's coming down the road soon so we can keep an eye out for it.
Rose Lalonde
Sage

R. Black Tarot

Post by Rose Lalonde »

I noticed today that the long awaited R. Black Tarot only has 1 card left to be shown. May be coming soon at this point...

rblack-hermit.jpg
"One mounteth unto the Crown by the moon and by the Sun, and by the arrow, and by the Foundation, and by the dark home of the stars from the black earth." LXV
Amoroso
Sage

Re: R. Black Tarot

Post by Amoroso »

The art style appeals to me. I hope it comes with a useful booklet.
Start strong
End stronger
Rose Lalonde
Sage

Post by Rose Lalonde »

On his fb, on Dec. 31 he said the deck is done and at the printer's and should be for sale soon-ish. No info on how it will be sold, so we'll have to wait and see...
"One mounteth unto the Crown by the moon and by the Sun, and by the arrow, and by the Foundation, and by the dark home of the stars from the black earth." LXV
Rose Lalonde
Sage

Post by Rose Lalonde »

The deck is printed, and he's collating them himself. Sales will be live as soon as he's done.

(That's all I know -- no details about where we will buy that I saw.)

Return to “Sneak Peeks & Works in Progress”