This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

JM DoW: Stretch Tarot

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

JM DoW: Stretch Tarot

Post by Joan Marie »

This week my Stretch tarot jumped out and wanted me to play with it so here we are.
tumblr_b9fcc327255fa78f8ce3f07e86414a78_068aed90_500.jpg

The Queen of Swords - The Star - Knight of Swords

I have to make a confession. My readings of late have been difficult. What I mean is, I'm working on some other cards and it seems that all my skills are going into them. When I see cards from other decks right now I am having difficulty connecting. I get a feeling but I can't put it into words.

I know I should be trying harder for this exercise, but for now, I hope you'll understand that I just want to share the cards and am not able to give any in depth kind of interpretation.

It's taking everything I have right now to stay focused on the things I need to. But I still like to look at and work with the cards even if they aren't really speaking to me at the moment. It's kind of like sitting in silence with an old friend.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Rachelcat
Sage

Re: JM DoW: Stretch Tarot

Post by Rachelcat »

Do what you gotta do!

Thank you for sharing your decks. We have very different taste in decks, and I love seeing the diversity!

And thank you for keeping DoW going!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: JM DoW: Stretch Tarot

Post by Joan Marie »

tumblr_7170189d54bb3781f8157f9aeb953469_b639bf7f_640.jpg

More from the enigmatic Stretch Tarot
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “Week 24 - My Deck of the Week”