This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Oracle: iMoodyCrab reads for Kare

iMoodyCrab
Seer

Oracle: iMoodyCrab reads for Kare

Post by iMoodyCrab »

Hi Kare,

Let me know your question and I'll pick a deck + spread accordingly.

Regards,
RS
kare
Sage

Re: Oracle: iMoodyCrab reads for Kare

Post by kare »

iMoodyCrab wrote: 15 Jun 2020, 10:29 Hi Kare,

Let me know your question and I'll pick a deck + spread accordingly.

Regards,
RS
Thank you. Could I have a general reading focused on managing stress and looking forward with hope for what's coming? If that is too vague, please let me know, and also if it's easier to focus only on one part of my question, please choose however you would like to focus the reading. I'm flexible. Thank you again.
iMoodyCrab
Seer

Post by iMoodyCrab »

Dear Kare,

For your reading I am choosing a deck called "Mystical Shaman Oracle Card Deck".

The spread is a 4 card spread as per below:

2 4

1 = South, representing that which you need to let go off.
2 = West, representing that part of you which needs to die.
3 = North, representing wisdom you need to acquire.
4 = East, representing your possible destiny.

I hope the above caters to your requirements. I'll be happy to do another reading with another deck if this is non-satisfactory. I'll post the actual reading as a separate conversation.
iMoodyCrab
Seer

Post by iMoodyCrab »

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-24 at 16.50.40.jpeg

South; Representing what you need to let go off
Lightening
Lightening illuminates the earth and the psyche, but it can also be destructive as the bolt can burn, and even kill, if it's too strong. Life has gifted you with a destiny that is in alignment with your passion and in harmony with all existence on Earth. It is time to accept that destiny. Let go off your fears, it's time to be brave, courageous and daring.

West; Representing what in you needs to die
The Staff
The Staff has the power to temper extremes, it is asking you to weigh out all odds before choosing a path. You will instinctively know what your right path is, once you've weighed out your pros and cons. Trust your inner wisdom. That which needs to die in you is your doubts, fears and impulsiveness. Balance the forces within you to proceed ahead. Take corrective actions, beginning with your beliefs about what needs to be fixed or repaired. Allow destiny to take it's course.

The second and first card both talk about trusting your destiny.

North; wisdom you need to acquire
The Circle
Unification, interconnections, and a sense of continuum is what this card implies. This card is a reminder that you are one with everything, including the Spirit.

You are meant to come to an understanding of the importance of decay and letting go, the importance of dying to an old form and being reborn anew. If you are currently facing the challenge of loss or disappointment, this card is a reminder that it's the circle of life, nothing is ever wasted. Love will seek itself, prosperity withh come from a new idea or opportunity, and Spirit always waits for you to come find your place in the wordly dance called life.

East; your possible destiny
The Witness
The Witness observes without engaging in any action. By cultivating inner stillness we are able to assess any situation from a higher perspective and make better decisions.

The witness is your ally. If you thought you were the door, you will discover that things happen when you get out of the way. Your destiny is to be the witness of your own life. Change reality by finding stillness and letting your true intent reveal itself. Do not fall back into your controlling patterns.
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

iMoodyCrab wrote: 24 Jun 2020, 12:54 WhatsApp Image 2020-06-24 at 16.50.40.jpeg

South; Representing what you need to let go off
Lightening
Lightening illuminates the earth and the psyche, but it can also be destructive as the bolt can burn, and even kill, if it's too strong. Life has gifted you with a destiny that is in alignment with your passion and in harmony with all existence on Earth. It is time to accept that destiny. Let go off your fears, it's time to be brave, courageous and daring.

West; Representing what in you needs to die
The Staff
The Staff has the power to temper extremes, it is asking you to weigh out all odds before choosing a path. You will instinctively know what your right path is, once you've weighed out your pros and cons. Trust your inner wisdom. That which needs to die in you is your doubts, fears and impulsiveness. Balance the forces within you to proceed ahead. Take corrective actions, beginning with your beliefs about what needs to be fixed or repaired. Allow destiny to take it's course.

The second and first card both talk about trusting your destiny.

North; wisdom you need to acquire
The Circle
Unification, interconnections, and a sense of continuum is what this card implies. This card is a reminder that you are one with everything, including the Spirit.

You are meant to come to an understanding of the importance of decay and letting go, the importance of dying to an old form and being reborn anew. If you are currently facing the challenge of loss or disappointment, this card is a reminder that it's the circle of life, nothing is ever wasted. Love will seek itself, prosperity withh come from a new idea or opportunity, and Spirit always waits for you to come find your place in the wordly dance called life.

East; your possible destiny
The Witness
The Witness observes without engaging in any action. By cultivating inner stillness we are able to assess any situation from a higher perspective and make better decisions.

The witness is your ally. If you thought you were the door, you will discover that things happen when you get out of the way. Your destiny is to be the witness of your own life. Change reality by finding stillness and letting your true intent reveal itself. Do not fall back into your controlling patterns.
First, I really love this spread. It seems like a perfect go-to spread for just about any occassion.

Lightening: this is so right on for me. I have lately been returning to a former passion that I had a trauatic experiene with. I felt that I hated this passion, but things have been changing for me as I heal. I had always felt it was a calling, and it seems it was perhaps my purpose all along, but it has taken some courage to embrace this. I find your words comforting and encouraging.

Staff: I have had to make some decisions, or I am in the process of them, and I do worry that my reasoning is impacted too much by impulse rather than practicality. However, your words actually remind me that I have been working to take a balanced perspective, and part of that is taking my time and not trying to rush a decision just to get it over with.

Circle: This fits a lot with Lightening for me. The idea of letting things decay and remerging into somethig new, letting go, really resonates and has been the process I am going through. I feel like I am ready to let that old life break down into compost for the new future that actually seems to be coming for me based on some changes taking place. This is very affirming. Thank you.

Witness: I think this is perfect, useful advice for handling the things that come, and for working through what is left of some old issues.

I like that you mention trust, which is the opposite of that control that causes stress. And I do need to have more faith in the arc of the universe and my life's purpose. That is something I am finding again.

Thank you so much for this beautiful reading. I truly, deeply appreciate it.

Return to “Reading with Oracles: Hosted by Charlie Brown”