This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Oracle: Charlie B reads for IMoodyCrab

Charlie Brown
Sage

Oracle: Charlie B reads for IMoodyCrab

Post by Charlie Brown »

Hi, IMC:

My plan is to pick a deck out based on your question. I think I maybe have 4 oracle decks plus on or two other things that could function like one in the right circumstances.
I believe in Crystal Light.
iMoodyCrab
Seer

Re: Oracle: Charlie B reads for IMoodyCrab

Post by iMoodyCrab »

Hi CB,

Sorry for the delayed response, I completely forgot about this exchange until today.

My question is based on a romance. I'm seeing this guy lately, we've known each other since over 4 years but only now are going steady and exclusive with each other. Form a question around the success of this relation and pick a deck + spread as you see best. I would totally be ready to marry this man if he ever asked, that's how much I'm into him.

Let me know if I'm still being too vague. Hope the above is helpful in some way.

Regards,
RS
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Well, it would help if you had a more specific question. Otherwise, I'll come up with something, I'm sure
iMoodyCrab
Seer

Post by iMoodyCrab »

Hey CB,

Can I trouble you to form a question? I basically want to see where we go and/or if I’m making the right decision.

Regards,
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Hi,

Like I said in our message, I'm sorry that it's taken me this long to get back to you with your reading. Like I said, I've had a lot of my plate this month with out a lot of sleep or free time. I did this reading two weeks ago and I asked what you needed to know about the state of your relationship. I used the Minimalist Oracle because it's LWB had a specific relationship spread.

I did the reading about two weeks ago.

IMG_1585.JPG

1+2 5 3+4

Cards 1 and 2: Your current state in the relationship
Cards 3 and 4: Your partner's current state in the relationship
Card 5: Insight into the relationship

You (Integration + resistance): This seems pretty straight forward you're integrating into a new relationship but you have questions. If you didn't feel some kind of resistance it seems unlikely that you would have asked for a reading in the first place. I drew a clarifier to see what the nature of this resistance is and got silence. This leads me to believe that whatever possible unease you're feeling has to do on some level with communication between the two of you and/or the extent to which you may not have fully expressed your thoughts and feelings about what's happening.

Him (limits + purge): I wonder if these limits are the resistance that you're feeling. From your question it sounds like you're all in (you said you'd marry him). Do you feel that, although he wants to be in the relationship, that maybe he isn't moving quite as fast you might like? Purge makes me think that there's either something he needs to get off his chest or perhaps some injury from his past that he's holding on to and needs to let go of.

Putting these together, it seems like you might be feeling some trepidation on his part and your collective inability to communicate through it is affecting you a bit.

Finally, the North Star gives us insight into your relationship. There's a clear path forward, but the end point is still very far away. It's a marathon, not a sprint; an ocean voyage, not a kayaking trip; a journey of a million miles, not a single step. You get the idea.
iMoodyCrab
Seer

Post by iMoodyCrab »

Dear CB,

You have hit a bit of a nerve with your reading, hence took my time a little to submit feedback.
Charlie Brown wrote: 29 Jun 2020, 03:55 what the nature of this resistance is and got silence. This leads me to believe that whatever possible unease you're feeling has to do on some level with communication between the two of you and/or the extent to which you may not have fully expressed your thoughts and feelings about what's happening.
He's not the most sharing type... he talks, but not about what matters the most. Although I think most men don't like to share what's actually inside anyways, he's just a bit more secretive.
Charlie Brown wrote: 29 Jun 2020, 03:55 Purge makes me think that there's either something he needs to get off his chest or perhaps some injury from his past that he's holding on to and needs to let go of.
His ex left him heavily scarred for life. He has commitment issues, trust issues, and occasionally even extreme low self esteem. So yes, what you are getting is rather accurate.
Charlie Brown wrote: 29 Jun 2020, 03:55 There's a clear path forward, but the end point is still very far away. It's a marathon, not a sprint; an ocean voyage, not a kayaking trip; a journey of a million miles, not a single step. You get the idea.
Thank you for this. As long as it's going somewhere, I'm willing to put in the hardwork.
iMoodyCrab
Seer

Post by iMoodyCrab »

On a completely separate note, loved the deck!

Return to “Reading with Oracles: Hosted by Charlie Brown”