This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

June Oracles Sign-Up

Charlie Brown
Sage

June Oracles Sign-Up

Post by Charlie Brown »

Sign-up by June 7
Readings due by June 21
Feedback due by June 28
:!: Howdy, Y'all! :!:

Let's try again to get an oracle circle off the ground.

From my perspective, the hard thing about an oracle circle is that—because the decks are all so different—it can be hard to come up with a spread or exercise that makes effective use out of everyone's different deck. A related problem is that, to me at least, many oracle decks are good with certain styles of questions but may not be very useful for others. :idea: With that in mind, this month will feature...

THE LITTLE WHITE BOOK SPREAD

It's simple, rather than have me assign a spread, just use the example spread that comes in your deck's LWB. If your deck or spread lends itself to a particular type of question, you can point that out when you set up your exchange thread. Or, if you're like me and have a few different decks, you can choose your deck/spread based on what you think will be good for your sitter's question.
I believe in Crystal Light.
iMoodyCrab
Seer

Re: June Oracles Sign-Up

Post by iMoodyCrab »

Hey there! This looks interesting... I'm in :)
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

I'll play. Thanks!
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

Hi, I'll join! I was out last month because I was doing readings for charity during May. Now I'm back! So many oracles to choose from . . . !
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

All right, here we go

C.B. reads for IMoodyCrab
IMoodyCrab reads for Kare
Kare reads for RachelCat
RachelCat reads for C.B.

Make your threads and, if you know what deck you'll be using, let the sitter know and, if necessary, let them know what kind of question you/your deck prefer to read for.
I believe in Crystal Light.

Return to “Reading with Oracles: Hosted by Charlie Brown”