This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Rehash Reading Sign-up

kare
Sage

Rehash Reading Sign-up

Post by kare »

Hi!

Partners assigned by end of June 9
Readings due by June 22
Feedback due by June 30

This activity can be done with any sort of tarot deck. It is designed to get you out of your routine card interpretations and cause you to think creatively about the cards.

Your partner will ask you 3 separate questions. You then pull cards once. You use the same cards to answer each separate question. So you only pull cards once, but use them three times. Use any spread you want, but I recommend going with a three card spread of your choice to keep it simple. You could honestly pull just one card. Up to you.

Please be ready to commit to providing thorough and timely feedback as part of this process, and be aware of deadlines.

Reply to this post to sign up.

Let me know here or over pm if you have questions. Thank you!

Oh I got this idea from @haedinus on Instagram.
kare
Sage

Re: Rehash Reading Sign-up

Post by kare »

Here is an example I did of this type of reading using playing cards with my own funky system of reading them. The cards are, from left to right, King of Diamonds, 8 of Clubs, 10 of Clubs. I read them in a progression, sort of Lenormand style.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200604-020015.png
Screenshot_20200604-020057.png
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

I like the experimental method here! The only trouble will be coming up with three questions. I'd like to join in. Thanks!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Rachelcat wrote: 05 Jun 2020, 13:05 I like the experimental method here! The only trouble will be coming up with three questions. I'd like to join in. Thanks!
It looks like it's just you and me officially.

Return to “Tarot: Rehash Reading: Hosted by kare”