This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

TdM Enso: Rachelcat and Charlie Brown

Rachelcat
Sage

TdM Enso: Rachelcat and Charlie Brown

Post by Rachelcat »

Here's our thread, finally! Do you have a question, topic, subject you'd like to work on with the enso?

I'm going to review the spread and come up with my question soon!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: TdM Enso: Rachelcat and Charlie Brown

Post by Charlie Brown »

Looking at this spread, I like how that the first card means something different at the end than at the beginning. With that in mind, I'd like to ask for guidance on how to direct my personal evolution.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

I'll work on your reading soon, probably tomorrow morning.

My question is: I just (like yesterday) started meditating again. Is the outlook good that I will stick with it and will it do good for me?

Thank you!

Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

Since we’re using triumphs only, I thought I’d break out a new-to-me deck, the Noblet. Here we go!

Guidance on how to direct your personal evolution.

charlie brown enso.jpg

I think Chariot in the first place will make this an easy reading about moving forward!

First of all, to move forward and evolve, you have to be prepared to move and change, and you have to embrace moving and changing. Obvious, but some people miss that step by concentrating on results and not thinking about how to get there. Also the charioteer is definitely in charge here. You need to know that only you can really change you. Others might drag you along on their path, or might change your life for better or worse, but only you can make the changes true evolution.

You have things to do before you get to a higher step (Papesse). Temperance says you need to look beneath, inside conventional morality to see what it’s really aiming at. Acceptance and blending. No one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes, but the Golden Rule really works!

Lestoille says the next thing on your to-do list is count your blessings. An attitude of gratitude can get us to a higher state of mind and spirit. Even if you don’t know who to thank, just be aware of everything you have and enjoy. The Universe is pouring out blessings on the world, and you’re part of that world.

La Papesse is the next rung on your ladder of evolution, the inner religion that you feel rather than believe. Her secrets are an open book but you need to use your intuition to read it. Only you know what spirituality is right for you.

Which brings us back to the Chariot! You’re in charge of your own life and changes. He also says the next step is followed by another step. Nothing is constant but change, and we only really achieve a step as a platform to rise up to another step. Continuous improvement is the best way to live our lives. Stagnant water isn’t healthy.

What’s happening in the center? Self-improvement is a spiral. It might seem like we’re going back to the beginning where we were, but it’s on a higher plane. And we’ll see more than when we were there before. So what I’m seeing in the center is a view from above looking down the middle of a spiral staircase. What card is like that?

charlie brown enso with center.jpg

La Mort. Ah, we talked about being prepared for change, and this is just reinforcing that. For something new to start, something has to end. Accepting change means accepting endings, as well as beginnings. And to connect with my spiral, we can mention the circle of life, same, some things end and some things begin, and it will always be that way. Time never stops!

Well, it all seems to hang together, and I guess it’s appropriate to end with La Mort! I do like the circular spread, even with the surprise ending.

I hope this makes sense to you and helps you in some way. Thanks for letting me read for you!

Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

What can Rachel expect to get out of a meditation practice?

I hope the question isn't out of date. My gut told me that I should add the Aces into the deck as well, although none showed up.

IMG_0012.jpg

Chariot - Moon - Death - Star - Chariot

Just like in the reading you gave me, seeing the Chariot in the first/last position leads one to think about forward motion and spiraled ascendence. One detail I find noteworthy, however, is that, in this deck, both the Chariot and the Moon are 2-tiered cards. Thinking about the Chariot just in relation to the Moon (like I would in a line), I'd hazard that your practice of meditation may likely lead you into some scary spaces. You may have to confront some things inside yourself that roil beneath the surface. Keeping with it though can allow you to move past them and become more peaceful and Star-like, allowing you to move forward in greater strength.

For a fifth card, I shuffled the twos in order to ask which area of yourself is the one where you may need to seek the kind of balance that we discussed and that is implied in the lower Chariot's conflict between the two horses. TBH, I was really hoping for the 2 of Coins, since I keep telling you that you need to take a financial class. Assuming that you still haven't, I planned to tell you that it's a sign you need to explore your fear of money. What I got was the 2 of Swords. My guess then, is that your practice of mediation can ultimately serve to create a more balanced order in your mind. Perhaps that the kind of fears implied by The Moon won't continue to have the power to disrupt your thinking.

Again, sorry that I had to be so late on this. It's been a long couple of weeks.
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

Charlie Brown wrote: 29 Jun 2020, 04:17 Just like in the reading you gave me, seeing the Chariot in the first/last position leads one to think about forward motion and spiraled ascendance. One detail I find noteworthy, however, is that, in this deck, both the Chariot and the Moon are 2-tiered cards. Thinking about the Chariot just in relation to the Moon (like I would in a line), I'd hazard that your practice of meditation may likely lead you into some scary spaces. You may have to confront some things inside yourself that roil beneath the surface. Keeping with it though can allow you to move past them and become more peaceful and Star-like, allowing you to move forward in greater strength.
This all makes perfect sense. Yes, funny that we both got Chariot as a first and last card, and we’re both asking about growing and changing! I agree with your interp of the Moon, but want to add that it could also just be a fear of learning more about myself. That was my biggest problem when I started with tarot. I was very hesitant to do any kind of real in-depth readings or delvings into my own mind. I’m an old hand at that now! But maybe meditation will be deeper, and the old fears might arise in a different form. Or, as you said, it might be real scary stuff will come up. But I’m so much stronger now, I’ll welcome that old Death to put an end to scary stuff inside me! Which would lead to the Star. Can’t ask for better than that!
Charlie Brown wrote: 29 Jun 2020, 04:17 For a fifth card, I shuffled the twos in order to ask which area of yourself is the one where you may need to seek the kind of balance that we discussed and that is implied in the lower Chariot's conflict between the two horses. TBH, I was really hoping for the 2 of Coins, since I keep telling you that you need to take a financial class. Assuming that you still haven't, I planned to tell you that it's a sign you need to explore your fear of money. What I got was the 2 of Swords. My guess then, is that your practice of mediation can ultimately serve to create a more balanced order in your mind. Perhaps that the kind of fears implied by The Moon won't continue to have the power to disrupt your thinking.
Oh, my money . . . You know I haven’t done anything about it. But I’m 61 today, and I really need to do some serious planning for the future . . .

Balanced mind seems so much easier to tackle! Yes, I would even go so far as to say peace of mind, especially with the Star.
Charlie Brown wrote: 29 Jun 2020, 04:17 Again, sorry that I had to be so late on this. It's been a long couple of weeks.
No problem at all. I hope things are improving and calming down for you. Thank you very much for the reading. It’s very good encouragement to keep at the meditation!

Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
snoopy birthday.jpg

Return to “Tarot de Marseille Group: Hosted by Merrick”