This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Oracle Rehash Reading Sign Up

kare
Sage

Oracle Rehash Reading Sign Up

Post by kare »

Hi, Friends,

I stole this idea, with his approval, from @haedinus on Instagram. The idea was designed for tarot, but I think it just as readily applies to oracle. Any oracle deck will do.

Basically you use the exact same reading for three questions. You think of three independent questions as if you were doing three separate readings. But then you only draw one set of cards. You use that reading to answer, separately, all three questions. The point of the activity is to shake us out of a rut in our readings. We become too familiar with our cards, and start interpreting them in ways that become routine. This is designed to shake up our comfort zone.

So your partner would ask you three questions, but you would do one spread with three answers.

It's quarantine, I have a spouse working in the basement, two young kids doing school at home, and lots of piña colada ingredients, so I suggest we do a basic three-card spread to keep it simple. Any three-card spread of your choice.

Please respond here to sign up by May 10. I will assign partners by late the night of May 11, and readings and feedback are due by the last day of the month. Post here or DM me if you have questions.

Thank you!
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: Oracle Rehash Reading Sign Up

Post by Charlie Brown »

All right, I'll try, because 3 = 2(girls) + 1(cup) and, yes, :musical_note: :notes: I like Piña Coladas :notes: :musical_note:
I believe in Crystal Light.
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Charlie Brown wrote: 05 May 2020, 23:29 All right, I'll try, because 3 = 2(girls) + 1(cup) and, yes, :musical_note: :notes: I like Piña Coladas :notes: :musical_note:
Hahaha. Telling me not to Google something is like telling me to Google it. So glad to have you.

I also know that song is a 1979 Billboard hit because my college roommate freshman year had a CD...
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

kare wrote: 05 May 2020, 23:49 I also know that song is a 1979 Billboard hit because my college roommate freshman year had a CD...
Not only was it a 1979 Billboard hit, it was the LAST number one song of the 1970s.
I believe in Crystal Light.
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Charlie Brown wrote: 06 May 2020, 03:43
kare wrote: 05 May 2020, 23:49 I also know that song is a 1979 Billboard hit because my college roommate freshman year had a CD...
Not only was it a 1979 Billboard hit, it was the LAST number one song of the 1970s.
Really! Well, I started drinking piña coladas yesterday and haven't been able to get it out of my head since. But I will remember that about this song. Thank you. The 1979 Billboard hits basically formed the soundtrack for my freshman year in college in the mid-90s. At the time, the 70s felt like ancient history. 🤣🤣🤣

Return to “Oracle Rehash Reading : Hosted by kare”